Routes going out next Sunday?

EasyTrucker

So, if someone had worked 60 hours, are you saying that the can work Saturday?
No you can't work Sat if you have 60 hours working Mon thru Fri. The part of the reset that changed is that you no longer need two 1am-5am periods in your 34 hour reset. Also you can now reset after any 34 hour period off, multiple times a week, not the once in 168 hours it had changed to.

What'dyabringmetoday???

No you can't work Sat if you have 60 hours working Mon thru Fri. The part of the reset that changed is that you no longer need two 1am-5am periods in your 34 hour reset. Also you can now reset after any 34 hour period off, multiple times a week, not the once in 168 hours it had changed to.
I think you may have missed the somewhat sarcastic nature to my rhetorical question. Sorry.

EasyTrucker

What'dya......was more of a response to upsmechanicblue bringing up the DOT hours changes. But I see I quoted you and did reply about what you said.......lol. Sarcasm on the internet is hard to interpret I guess. :)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Started at 8:30 this morning. It was a lot busier than I thought it would be. 143 stops and just under 200 packages. Could not get rid of 10-12 stops. Punched out just before 2.