Scum Of Buffalo Looting And Destroying Property

bacha29

Where is this happening? When we see gangs rampaging through jewelry stores in rich San Francisco and nothing is happening to them do you think it's because of lack of funding?
Of course it's a lack of funding. If nobody will take the job and the risks involved because the pay is too low then there will not be a presence large enough to make would be criminals reconsider their actions. Departments and agencies will put as many police officers on the street as you demand provided that you are willing to foot the bill.

Those store owners will likely turn in a claim to their business insurance carriers. Those carriers can and likely will demand that the store owners undertake much more anti theft measures along with better store security measures.

vantexan

Of course it's a lack of funding. If nobody will take the job and the risks involved because the pay is too low then there will not be a presence large enough to make would be criminals reconsider their actions. Departments and agencies will put as many police officers on the street as you demand provided that you are willing to foot the bill.

Those store owners will likely turn in a claim to their business insurance carriers. Those carriers can and likely will demand that the store owners undertake much more anti theft measures along with better store security measures.
Rich San Francisco lacks funds? Seriously? How about the liberal district attorney refused to prosecute thus emboldening criminals?

bacha29

Rich San Francisco lacks funds? Seriously? How about the liberal district attorney refused to prosecute thus emboldening criminals?
And conservative district attorneys prosecute every case they are presented with? lmao. Developing and presenting a case compelling enough to have a decent chance at a conviction requires tons of compensated manhours. Often the case cannot be made strong enough to get that conviction. There isn't a single DA out there who doesn't have to pick and chose. What good is it to prosecute a case if it doesn't have at least a fair chance at gaining a conviction? An acquittal is wasted and costly effort.

Neither you or any of your like minded friends here have offered a single idea when to comes to a fair and equitable taxation method by which the public can provide the additional funding law enforcement nationwide says it needs in order to give you the results you demand.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So to sum up all of these long winded posts....

Democrats are pro crime because they would rather spend your tax dollars on handouts for freeloaders than on keeping you safe.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I pointed out that the Democrat in here says we can't stop crime because it would cost too much.

I haven't heard any republicans say we can't stop crime because it would cost too much.

Can you name some?
I don't think you can.
Such is the extent of their cult like delusion that they project their own insane philosophy on others. Republicans want to defund the cops? Pro crime? 🤣🤣🤣 Leftist’s are truly mentally ill.

vantexan

And conservative district attorneys prosecute every case they are presented with? lmao. Developing and presenting a case compelling enough to have a decent chance at a conviction requires tons of compensated manhours. Often the case cannot be made strong enough to get that conviction. There isn't a single DA out there who doesn't have to pick and chose. What good is it to prosecute a case if it doesn't have at least a fair chance at gaining a conviction? An acquittal is wasted and costly effort.

Neither you or any of your like minded friends here have offered a single idea when to comes to a fair and equitable taxation method by which the public can provide the additional funding law enforcement nationwide says it needs in order to give you the results you demand.
You seem to be uninformed. George Soros funded a bunch of Democratic district attorneys to win office and they all announced they wouldn't prosecute certain crimes. Quite a list of crimes actually. The San Francisco D.A. was booted because of it. There was a recall attempt in L.A. County because of it. Ron DeSantis suspended a state attorney because of it. The districts these guys controlled encompassed 70 million people. So yes, it's very much about district attorneys refusing to prosecute, period. They don't even bother with the merits of the case.

bacha29

I pointed out that the Democrat in here says we can't stop crime because it would cost too much.

I haven't heard any republicans say we can't stop crime because it would cost too much.

Can you name some?
I don't think you can.
What is about the word underfunded you don't understand. I'm the guy who right at the beginning of this ridiculous discussion plainly stated that law enforcement cannot provide you people with the level of protection you demand with the current level of funding the public makes available to them. Those are the facts and they have no reason to lie about. But as long as that appeal for increased funding falls on deaf ears then from a standpoint of police protection....what you see is what you get.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What is about the word underfunded you don't understand.
I understand the word underfunded.
I'm the guy who right at the beginning of this ridiculous discussion
I agree it's ridiculous.
law enforcement cannot provide you people with the level of protection you demand with the current level of funding the public makes available to them
Sounds like we're in agreement that we need to cut the silly left wing wasteful spending and fund our police.

bacha29

I understand the word underfunded.

I agree it's ridiculous.

Sounds like we're in agreement that we need to cut the silly left wing wasteful spending and fund our police.
Whether a person is pro la enforcement or anti law enforcement means nothing without a full fledged public commitment to fulfill the funding needs. You can judge the performance of the system afterward.

I'm glad to see that you agree with me that inadequate funding is the primary cause of lax protection. Now tell me how you propose to fix the problem.