Selling stock question.

What are they using for the sale price these days? Close price on day of sale?

Got me...I tried to figure that out yesterday. Said something about the average of the high and low of the day averaged into the close? This redneck is too stupid to figure it out.

FAVREFAN

Got me...I tried to figure that out yesterday. Said something about the average of the high and low of the day averaged into the close? This redneck is too stupid to figure it out.
Where did you see that? I couldn't find it on Mellon. I want to unload what I have left in there soon. Looking to be out of it at $70. I'd much rather be buying and selling in my Ameritrade account. Too much b.s. doing it this way. Thanks.

You got that right TDA is 1000% easier. Not sure where I found it, I can't find it again. I also saw a $10 transaction fee to sell. Couldn't tell if that was a $10 fee total or $10 for every receipt number.

5. If you sell shares, the price per share that you will receive will equal one of the following:
• On days where there are more shares being purchased than sold, the price per share that you will receive will equal the average of the NYSE
high, low and 4:00 p.m. closing price of UPS Class B shares on the day that you place your order. This will be called the “Average Price”.
• On days where there are more shares being sold than purchased, and where the additional shares are to be sold on the NYSE, the price per
share that you receive will equal the Average Price, averaged with the actual prices at which shares are sold on the NYSE on the day after
you place your order. The averages used in the above calculation will be volume weighted.
• The price per share that you receive will probably be different from the price of the UPS Class B shares at the moment in time when you place
your order.
• The price per share that sellers receive for their shares may be different than the price per share that buyers pay on that day

under:

forms and materials
Direct Transaction Program and Electronic Funds Deposit of Dividends

FAVREFAN

5. If you sell shares, the price per share that you will receive will equal one of the following:
• On days where there are more shares being purchased than sold, the price per share that you will receive will equal the average of the NYSE
high, low and 4:00 p.m. closing price of UPS Class B shares on the day that you place your order. This will be called the “Average Price”.
• On days where there are more shares being sold than purchased, and where the additional shares are to be sold on the NYSE, the price per
share that you receive will equal the Average Price, averaged with the actual prices at which shares are sold on the NYSE on the day after
you place your order. The averages used in the above calculation will be volume weighted.
• The price per share that you receive will probably be different from the price of the UPS Class B shares at the moment in time when you place
your order.
• The price per share that sellers receive for their shares may be different than the price per share that buyers pay on that day

under:

forms and materials
Direct Transaction Program and Electronic Funds Deposit of Dividends
W_F..... What a bunch of b.s. Thanks big time for the info. man!

Sold 104 shares today will post the price and commissions. 7 purchase receipts.

Got a $69.2766 sale price. Guess there were more buyers than sellers that day. Only a $10 commission for the transaction. Sold a May 67.50 put for $1.75 so will go long under 67.50 at a cost of 65.75. Or will keep the 1.75 for a 2.6% return over 30 days.

FAVREFAN

Got a $69.2766 sale price. Guess there were more buyers than sellers that day. Only a $10 commission for the transaction. Sold a May 67.50 put for $1.75 so will go long under 67.50 at a cost of 65.75. Or will keep the 1.75 for a 2.6% return over 30 days.

Great sale price! Nice little profit on the option put too!