Shameful!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
If she was a feeder driver she should be able to answer this question:

What is a "leak down" test and why do we do it?

Your time starts now.
we called it the bleed down test that had to be done on pre-trip and before you moved the tractor.......oh i must be lying again.

oh, ya. safety test to make sure buttons popped on low air pressure.

funnyman.

Last edited:

trickpony1

Good so far......

What does it tell us?

EDIT...your answer was rather vague......we check our headlights too.
Are you calling your buddies for the answers?
You should know the answer to this question immediately.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Good so far......

What does it tell us?

EDIT...your answer was rather vague......we check our headlights too.
Are you calling your buddies for the answers?
You should know the answer to this question immediately.
boring. go troll somewhere else. i don't spend all my time on BC.

trickpony1

Looks like 'ol trickster stumped the beech!

If you really were a feeder driver you should be able to fire off the answer to this question.

EDIT: I just read your edit. You are correct.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Looks like 'ol trickster stumped the beech!

If you really were a feeder driver you should be able to fire off the answer to this question.

EDIT: I just read your edit. You are correct.
gee i feel so good now.

not only was i in feeder for 25 years, i drove for other companies for almost 10 before UPS. 11 western states , 48 states, agriculture like tomatoes, hauled race cars, heavy equipment for a short time.

2.5 million miles ( really not that much for 35 years )

before you start calling someone a liar you should do your research. if you read every post i ever made concerning feeder on these boards you would know that i was a feeder driver.

you can always put me on ignore. that goes for all you other blankety blank blanks as well.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Also to make sure the alarm sounds before the buttons pop so you have time get your equipment off the road before the spring brakes kick in.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
2016-02-20-22-07-55-1173490510.jpg
who cares if someone on the internet doesn't believe you??? Is that going to cause anyone to lose any sleep??

Orion inc.

I like turtles
gee i feel so good now.

not only was i in feeder for 25 years, i drove for other companies for almost 10 before UPS. 11 western states , 48 states, agriculture like tomatoes, hauled race cars, heavy equipment for a short time.

2.5 million miles ( really not that much for 35 years )

before you start calling someone a liar you should do your research. if you read every post i ever made concerning feeder on these boards you would know that i was a feeder driver.

you can always put me on ignore. that goes for all you other blankety blank blanks as well.
Wait your first post in 2014 days pt 7 years and feeders 10 years. Now two years later, you retired 25 years in feeders????

And on top of that, you drove feeders somewhere else for 10 years??

Did you start driving at 12 years old? Your math is way off. Care to explain?

Oh and it sounds like you googled your answer to tricks question.

trickpony1

Also to make sure the alarm sounds before the buttons pop so you have time get your equipment off the road before the spring brakes kick in.

This state MIGHT help a frequent BC contributor to better understand why big trucks can't always pick and choose where they stop on the highway when mechanical issues arise.

Emphasis on "might".

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
a lot of ignored comments. thank god for the ignore button. if i don't respond to your stupid comments , it means you are on ignore. you are just wasting your time. big shots hiding behind a keyboard.

BC is great and fun and educational but it is because of a small minority that a lot of people are driven away from the cafe. i see a lot of "new members " do not hang around too long.

pretty soon it will be the same 12 losers propping each other up all the time.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
a lot of ignored comments. thank god for the ignore button. if i don't respond to your stupid comments , it means you are on ignore. you are just wasting your time. big shots hiding behind a keyboard.

BC is great and fun and educational but it is because of a small minority that a lot of people are driven away from the cafe. i see a lot of "new members " do not hang around too long.

You know you read the ignored comments anyway....you just can't help yourself.....lol. If you didn't read them....you wouldn't be hurling names. 8-)

Orion inc.

I like turtles

You don't respond because you get caught in lies.

You were never a 25 year feeder driver who retired.

It's disgraceful to all the feeder drivers who do make it and retire.