Shameful!

wayfair

swollen member
a lot of ignored comments. thank god for the ignore button. if i don't respond to your stupid comments , it means you are on ignore.

all I know is that I didn't get nothing for valentines day from my ol man so I signed up here to get some needed attention.

ive worked for ups for about 7 years part time and 10 years in feeder and I am a beech. a good lookin one too!!!!!!!!!!!

now give me some attention. I wanna make my ol man jealous. hes got his fat ass in front of the telly drinkin a beer and ignoring my advances.

author olroadbeech

Last edited:
all I know is that I didn't get nothing for valentines day from my ol man so I signed up here to get some needed attention.

ive worked for ups for about 7 years part time and 10 years in feeder and I am a beech. a good lookin one too!!!!!!!!!!!

now give me some attention. I wanna make my ol man jealous. hes got his fat ass in front of the telly drinkin a beer and ignoring my advances.
Sorry that's happening to you.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Limit who can P.M. You.

@UpstateNYUPSer had 2 because he is single and was getting all kinds of that...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I believe @scratch got employee of the month, a while back. But then again, I could be wrong.

I have got it about three times over my career for making miracles happen during Peak Season. Nobody has got it the last three years or so in my Center, the Employee of the Month program has been forgotten about. One time I parked in the space for about three months before I started feeling guilty about it because my management team forgot to give it to somebody else. We could pick a prize from the catalog and get a special parking space. Whoever wants it parks there now.