HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
In Massachusetts, half the drivers seemed to have a beard to me.
Plus, I really think I saw a supervisor with some kind of weird ponytail.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I must be in a different ups. They inspect bottom of shoes for tread here
I might’ve not been such the :censored2: I am today if I worked in a laid back place

I enjoyed my driver career, but one center manager and the Corporate BS made me question what I signed up for, LOL
Outside of that, I just did my best and could probably count on one hand the times I was brought into the office.
For two decades, that's pretty good.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Shaving used to be a big deal here but over the last couple years it seems to have become optional, lotsa full beards at my building. I was told (unofficially) that UPS lost some lawsuit over facial hair for religious beliefs and quietly passed the word to back off on enforcement of the policy while they go through the appeals process.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Shaving used to be a big deal here but over the last couple years it seems to have become optional, lotsa full beards at my building. I was told (unofficially) that UPS lost some lawsuit over facial hair for religious beliefs and quietly passed the word to back off on enforcement of the policy while they go through the appeals process.
We are so short drivers they are in dire straits. I didn’t shave all week. What are they gonna do. Send me home. Lmfao. Had 3 stupidvisors tell me “ you gotta shave !” Whatever Send me home.

john chesney

What the :censored2: company you working for. I must be at the wrong place

john chesney

I enjoyed my driver career, but one center manager and the Corporate BS made me question what I signed up for, LOL
Outside of that, I just did my best and could probably count on one hand the times I was brought into the office.
Wow I’ve done my best and was fired 3 times

john chesney

It must be different in some places. Not like that around here