Snow!!

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
they will just give the drivers in Buffalo those awesome ice grippers... Good to go boys! no late air..
what do you mean your stuck...lmao

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I remember the 70's (pre global warming storms) No power for a week!. No school for a week!....Somehow,we made It!
Wow....enough snow you lose power for a week? Daaamn....lol. When I was a kid...the only time I remember losing power for more than day or two was Hurricane Gloria. No power, no running water and no school for over a week.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Good luck my brothers and sisters, be careful with that unexpected white stuff. Don't send that stuff down here, we get ice storms and 1/2inch of snow will cripple our state and everything shuts down. Then they bring the Tonka toy trucks out to throw ice melt on the highways. Then we lose our cable service and no football for a week.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This was on upsers this morning:

Wednesday, November 19

Buffalo, NY Twilight and Midnight sorts have been canceled for Wednesday, November 19.

Due to inclement weather in and around the Buffalo, NY area, the Twilight and Midnight sorts have been canceled for Wednesday, November 19.

Please contact your local management team with questions.

MaceFremonti

Blizzard of '78 was a foreshadowing of my UPS career. Riding with my family to check on my grandmother during the full brunt of the storm. Feeder driver bobtailing down rte 50 loses it, crashes into us, and just about puts us off a the New Carrollton bridge over the railroad tracks/Metro station. Here I am 36 years later a feeder driver....lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Good luck my brothers and sisters, be careful with that unexpected white stuff. Don't send that stuff down here, we get ice storms and 1/2inch of snow will cripple our state and everything shuts down. Then they bring the Tonka toy trucks out to throw ice melt on the highways. Then we lose our cable service and no football for a week.
Now that really would suck dude lol.