Spoiling Christmas

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by 2 hrs over allowed, Dec 3, 2015.

1. 2 hrs over allowed

2 hrs over allowed Upstate follower

Just ruined the surprise for the first time this year. Guy answered the door and says "boy she's gonna be :censored2: that this wasn't wrapped."

People, if you want to keep the surprise, no matter how much money you save online, please go to the store. I don't want attitude because i "spoiled" Christmas.

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

I just deliver them, I don't pack them. Merry Christmas. **walk off**

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

I ask first if I see kids. They really appreciate it. I have kids. You are a D*.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

By the way. You s* at fantasy football. image.jpgimage.jpg

OH

5. upschuck

He wasn't talking about kids presents, he was talking about an adult present that his wife was getting him.

TTKU

6. upschuck

Evidently you do too then, since you are only 1 game over me, and I could overtake you this week.

PS... I also beat you when we played.

7. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

He didn't clarify either way.

And even so, most adults already know what their partners are getting them. It's usually, this is what I want and she goes and buys it.

8. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Sorry don't have time for these games. Ring , record ,roll. Didn't want someone to see it? Give the shipper special instructions before it ships not me.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  9. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

I don't GAF if I "ruin" an adult's surprise. If the adult who ordered it sent it to the address where the ultimate recipient would be without verifying with the shipper how it would be packed/shipped, it's their own damn fault. Now from Thanksgiving to Christmas if I'm delivering a bicycle, big barbie dream house, or motorized kid's car/ride-on toy where it appears to be a present I'll make an attempt to hide it somewhere and leave an infonotice as I don't want to mess up an innocent kid's Christmas because his or her parent is a dumb@ss.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Box Ox

Box Ox Camacho for President!

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  11. gman042

gman042 Been around the block a few times

There was a lady many moons ago that ripped on me for 20 minutes because I ruined her little boy's Christmas because he saw his gift.
    Needless to say, I go to extra lengths to insure that I don't do that again. I indirect, I wrap in black plastic, I DR to places that are out of view of prying eyes. You name it, I have done it. Saves me a butt chewing and save Christmas for little ones.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • List
  12. Future

Future Well-Known Member

I do to a degree ...but in the heat of battle sometimes ooops happens

13. Future

Future Well-Known Member

pervert

14. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Previous page has the free shipping box and upgraded service box, guess which one everyone picks yet complains about the most.

15. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

I don't know of any UPS Management person who has done that!
    Driver - sometimes
    Part-timers - all the time

16. clean hairy

clean hairy Well-Known Member

No way we can spoil Christmas if they get off their butt, go to the store, buy it, wrap it, then hide it.

17. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Then you don't have a job. Ta-dah!!!

18. noahgw92

noahgw92 Member

For some reason I don't think that a company that makes roughly 13 million a day is going to go down in flames. UPS PROPHITS 1.2 billion every 3 months...

19. FrigidFTSup

FrigidFTSup Resident Suit

A nice chunk of that comes from residential surcharges thanks to, you guessed it, people buying stuff online

20. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

One thing I never have to worry about is millions of people being motivated to go outside.