Strike authorization vote for 705

drewed

Shankman
This is the problem with this company right now, from smug little ptime sups who think they know everything to our new ceo never working for ups. This company was founded on the hard work and people were promoted from within. Now you have little ptime sups with acne cream on their face forcing their power on ptimers making 8.50 and talking down to the employees. Put in for a transfer and come here to chicago and see how far you will get acting like the big dog.

hes worked for UPS for the last 20 yrs!!!! and actually i was a brother longer then ive been a sup....I dont force my power on anyone, all my employees and I share mutual respect for eachother, the only reason i seem like that to you, is i like getting the reaction out of you thanks for the :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:s and giggles :) Id be glad to transfer to chicago bc there will be a lot of work for me to do and no workers to grieve it!

705red

Browncafe Steward
hes worked for UPS for the last 20 yrs!!!! and actually i was a brother longer then ive been a sup....I dont force my power on anyone, all my employees and I share mutual respect for eachother, the only reason i seem like that to you, is i like getting the reaction out of you thanks for the :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:s and giggles :) Id be glad to transfer to chicago bc there will be a lot of work for me to do and no workers to grieve it!
Reaction? Im being nice on here out of respect for cheryl and other cafers. Little pt sups dont upset me and usually i just refuse to deal with them. Thanks for shedding your very important views of your knowledge of chicago. Hopefully you can make some time to spend here in early august.

drewed

Shankman
Reaction? Im being nice on here out of respect for cheryl and other cafers. Little pt sups dont upset me and usually i just refuse to deal with them. Thanks for shedding your very important views of your knowledge of chicago. Hopefully you can make some time to spend here in early august.

Actually I love the city Im a bears/cubs/bulls fan through and through....

I just dont understand why for my purposes the 705 thinks its the heart and soul/gods gift to UPS.... I understand part of what you guys are doing and I dont completely disagree with some of your points but you cant play the blame game when you are just as much to blame.

drewed

Shankman
I don`t know if having your company bought by UPS counts as working. Bring a water bottle,it gets a tad humid here in August. You`ll be sweating it,one way or another.

yea he had his company bought by UPS 20 yrs ago since then hes held a wide range of executive posts.....itll be worth being able to see a bears game!

"Executive Posts" The captain of the Titanic held that position also.

Wow.two words have never inspired more confidence. You really know how to sell the guy. Do you have a link to his fan club?

705red

Browncafe Steward
yea he had his company bought by UPS 20 yrs ago since then hes held a wide range of executive posts.....itll be worth being able to see a bears game!
So hes never loaded/unloaded, drove package, feeder, managage a sort, center or building, but he sure can manage our company! $56 a share great work! Huge labor unrest in chicago, just as we could capatalize on dhl, another superb move! Oh yeah did i mention $56 a share!

On the bright side we get to buy it 10% cheaper than that. If the stock lose much more value it`ll come on a roll for bathroom use.

drewed

Shankman
So hes never loaded/unloaded, drove package, feeder, managage a sort, center or building, but he sure can manage our company! $56 a share great work! Huge labor unrest in chicago, just as we could capatalize on dhl, another superb move! Oh yeah did i mention $56 a share!

Yea im sure the $56 dollar a share is his fault when the entire economy has taken a larger dip, and Im sure the labor unrest in chicago is his fault when you were sitting on your thumbs under eskew!

Im not saying hes the 2nd coming but hes only been in his post for 7 months before that he was CFO so he knows how to crunch numbers, the BD wouldnt have made him chairman if they didnt think he was the best man for the job

tieguy

Banned
This is the problem with this company right now, from smug little ptime sups who think they know everything to our new ceo never working for ups. This company was founded on the hard work and people were promoted from within. Now you have little ptime sups with acne cream on their face forcing their power on ptimers making 8.50 and talking down to the employees. Put in for a transfer and come here to chicago and see how far you will get acting like the big dog.

Now red. you did give him a little smug too. And you tried to put him down with wording like "little pt sup". If your talks fail it won't be because some sup was too smug so why even go there?

tieguy

Banned
On the bright side we get to buy it 10% cheaper than that. If the stock lose much more value it`ll come on a roll for bathroom use.

Is this where management is supposed to chime in with how you guys are mismanaging your health and welfare and running it into the ground? This despite record contributions from the company?

New Englander

Is this where management is supposed to chime in with how you guys are mismanaging your health and welfare and running it into the ground? This despite record contributions from the company?

Record contributions from the company to record rising prices in the Health Care Industry!

Thanks for pointing out both sides Tie, I'm sure health care costs at no point kept pace with UPS's contributions.

You joker you!

tieguy

Banned
Record contributions from the company to record rising prices in the Health Care Industry!

Thanks for pointing out both sides Tie, I'm sure health care costs at no point kept pace with UPS's contributions.

You joker you!

Really. Then why are some plans doing so well while overall yours are in the toilet?

New Englander

Really. Then why are some plans doing so well while overall yours are in the toilet?

Pretty cool to try and make it a point against the Union and for UPS when in all actuality EVERY contract is probably going to get an increase in health care contributions and is going to be a new "record".

You jump on others for posting one sided gibberish, yet you seem to follow the same more and more.

local804

ok bye have fun! i hear the winters in chicago are rough, i hope you have enough saved up to keep your utilties on!:surprised:

Thats something you dont even wish on ones enemies.......
Maybe if his children die from the cold would you be happy? Keep dangling the carrot in front of the rabbit.

tieguy

Banned
Pretty cool to try and make it a point against the Union and for UPS when in all actuality EVERY contract is probably going to get an increase in health care contributions and is going to be a new "record".

You jump on others for posting one sided gibberish, yet you seem to follow the same more and more.

Sorry you feel you're posting gibberish. My memory is not what it used to be perhaps you could show me where I used the word "one sided gibberish" or is this one of those essentially things again?

drewed

Shankman
Thats something you dont even wish on ones enemies.......
Maybe if his children die from the cold would you be happy? Keep dangling the carrot in front of the rabbit.

WOW, no I wouldnt be happy, but maybe he shouldnt been more focused on providing for his family then proving a point to UPS........

705red

Browncafe Steward
WOW, no I wouldnt be happy, but maybe he shouldnt been more focused on providing for his family then proving a point to UPS........

I am providing for my family and my fellow co-workers by speaking on the issues on the contract. I understand that you have no rights but not all of us wants to work like that. We want a good strong and fair contract, crap we would be happy just to meet with the company for more than 30 minutes next week. Maybe ups needs to start thinking about their shareholders, drivers will start warning their customers next week after sundays vote.

drewed

Shankman
I am providing for my family and my fellow co-workers by speaking on the issues on the contract. I understand that you have no rights but not all of us wants to work like that. We want a good strong and fair contract, crap we would be happy just to meet with the company for more than 30 minutes next week. Maybe ups needs to start thinking about their shareholders, drivers will start warning their customers next week after sundays vote.

Im just saying the strike couldnt last forever, either youd; well freeze and youd give in or UPS will give in... im pretty sure UPS has enough in the cofffers to outlast you; i could be wrong but always rememer

Big Brown always delivers!