Sup going around asking do we have a chauffeur license

Rainman

Its all good.
I have a motorcycle endorsement and don't have to do anything extra to keep it. All I need to do is renew my regular license and the motorcycle endorsement stays on it for life.
Same here. I've had mine for over 35 years. Haven't ridden in more than 30, but as it only costs $1.00 per year I keep holding onto it on case I get another bike in the future.

clean hairy

Why is this person so interested in who has a Chauffer License?
Is this individual wishing to hire one of the Drivers as a personal chauffer?
Gonna cost him a ton of $$

rod

Retired 22 years
Same here. I've had mine for over 35 years. Haven't ridden in more than 30, but as it only costs $1.00 per year I keep holding onto it on case I get another bike in the future.

I gave up the motorcycles for about 20 years due to one to many self inflicted close calls from being drunk and stupid. I got back into it big time when I retired---minus the drinking part.

clean hairy

My wife has a friend whose husband taught motorcycle safety courses, one of the safest on the road.
Sadly, a car changed lanes right into him, throwing him into a pole and he died.
The helmet did him no good.
A person I know quite well just as safety conscious (sp?) well, a car changed lanes right in front of him.
He had to lay it down, and has had 4 surgeries with more to come.

Indecisi0n

My wife has a friend whose husband taught motorcycle safety courses, one of the safest on the road.
Sadly, a car changed lanes right into him, throwing him into a pole and he died.
The helmet did him no good.
A person I know quite well just as safety conscious (sp?) well, a car changed lanes right in front of him.
He had to lay it down, and has had 4 surgeries with more to come.
They are dangerous but so is most of the things we do in life. We only live once enjoy it

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Passed my first motorcycle test on a 175 Yamaha Enduro.When I bought a 650 Kaw I had to test again because of a bigger bike. Been good ever since. Gave up bikes about 10 years ago.

SlowRide80k

My other one is Red Tag'd
I bet We are all going to need a chauffeurs license in the future. We are going to start delivering people! UPS is gonna buy that company UBER and people can schedule drivers to pick them up. Don't worry though Orion will tell you the "best" way to bring them to their destination. "Yes sir I know you want me to drop you off right here but Orion says we should drive 10 more miles across town and make a few deliveries then double back here"!

TheKid99

4 people got the bid mines was a little short I was number 6

But the HR rep for driving asked a full time sup about me and 3 others I wonder why?

And more bids going up Monday

Notretiredyet

Next big hire will be in 2017 if you work under Cantral States contract. A pension increase that year will open up a lot of spots, we have a lot of people with early to mid 80's senority waiting on 2017.