Taken out of service.....

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Hey, see you guys been hard at it bashing management as usual.
For every perceived injustice done by management it's ten fold with the you guys.
I guess if I want to be a DM someday I better figure out how to cut corners the wrong way, thanks for all the tips on how to move up.

I think I will spend my about 5 minutes of my weekend deciding what POS is going to get terminated on Monday morning first thing. I am going to just throw some BS out and see who takes the bait, I bet I have one taking the lonely ride home by 9am!! Wish me luck!

LMAO!

[quote="Dragon, post: 1424641, member: 56331"Hey, see you guys been hard at it bashing management as usual.
For every perceived injustice done by management it's ten fold with the you guys.
I guess if I want to be a DM someday I better figure out how to cut corners the wrong way, thanks for all the tips on how to move up.

I think I will spend my about 5 minutes of my weekend deciding what POS is going to get terminated on Monday morning first thing. I am going to just throw some BS out and see who takes the bait, I bet I have one taking the lonely ride home by 9am!! Wish me luck!

LMAO![/quote]
God bless you,probably wont do you no good In HELL.

Keep on fudging those numbers,seen plenty of Sups,get walked out the door for that!

NEVER seen any come back!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
[quote="Dragon, post: 1424641, member: 56331"Hey, see you guys been hard at it bashing management as usual.

LMAO!

Keep on fudging those numbers,seen plenty of Sups,get walked out the door for that!

NEVER seen any come back![/quote]
I always wondered what it's like being a peckerhead I guess we know now huh G Man lol

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Mirror mirror on the wall.
Who is the biggest whore of all?

Must be those damn Teamsters.

LMAO!

NEVER seen any come back![/quote]
Seen center managers get walked out . So like 4u said god bless you and keep playing their game that's all it is. No reality.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

NEVER seen any come back!
I always wondered what it's like being a peckerhead I guess we know now huh G Man lol[/quote]

I am only acting like this because that's the way you think I act. You know nothing about me or my operation.

By the way only 2 people in over 15 years have ever been fired from management in my district and that's at all level's.