TDU sucks

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Jedi mind trick....

TDU: These aren't the Teamsters you are looking for.

Company: We said "dumb-asses".

TDU: These aren't the dumb-asses you are looking for.... Wait.... What ??

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Jedi mind trick....

TDU: These aren't the Teamsters you are looking for.

Company: We said "dumb-asses".

TDU: These aren't the dumb-asses you are looking for.... Wait.... What ??

OMG. Did you think of that all by yourself, or did Larry and Moe help you?

stink219

It's far from blind hatred. Eyes wide open! I can see your BS. Look at Sandy Pope. Why is her local in the toilet? Why did you guys ever pick her? Do you select the most under qualified person all the time to ruin us? Tell Paff, FBI don't forget!

Nimnim

The Nim
Sorry, forgot the Smiley face at the end of my post.

It's alright, I'm not taking this thread seriously.

If you like you can just run along merrily
th_084_.gif
while the few that really hate the TDU can shout to the masses that may or may not listen about how bad the TDU is.
037.gif

stink219

His comments, or TDU?
Trust me, I have no doubt that TDU thinks my comments suck. But I am a proud American that loves his Teamster union. And Ken P is a communist union buster that spills verbal diarrhea to illicit controversy to pull money out of the pockets of the weak. TDU sucks!! 407 approved this message.

CharleyHustle

What is reality? Unions are strongest when they are in fact united in solidarity for a common cause. One member knows they cannot get every thing they want, but that they can get more by uniting with their fellow worker (who may want something entirely different) to get what they cannot get on their own. Any negotiator knows that if they present a unified clearly defined front of where they want to go, they are most likely to have success towards the goals than if they have a laundry list of what have yous or have nots or maybe this or that.

What the Teamsters have is an extremely political situation where one side will always deride the other regardless of the result of the negotiation. Posting on a message board, or printing a news paper is not true unionism. These mediums are fine for publishing facts and information, but true unionism takes place on the shop floor and at the union hall, where you can stand before your brothers and be heard. Your arguments are then framed in the context of where you are and your brothers right to also be heard. If you don't think that the company you work for uses this petty bickering against us during negotiations, well you're just being silly.