Teamsters United didn't win anything in Ohio except the 2 local's where they have candidates

10 point

When they laugh because the TU slate can't even win in their own local.

When Fred endorsed candidates in Local 100 and they didn't win.

When Timmy lost and they switched him with Fred.
ONE candidate in local 100 that Fred endorsed did extremely well. I'm not saying that he wouldn't have been popular anyway because he is but what is the deal with only 14-20% of members voting?

Have people given up on their vote meaning something? Does the corruption posted in the last pages of the Teamster magazine and IRB reports breed the feeling that it's going to be a waste of time anyway?

Or, does the majority of Teamsters just not care anymore?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
ONE candidate in local 100 that Fred endorsed did extremely well.

Extremely well ?

If you still lose.... I guess that makes you better, than the other losers ?

Have people given up on their vote meaning something? Does the corruption posted in the last pages of the Teamster magazine and IRB reports breed the feeling that it's going to be a waste of time anyway?

Or, does the majority of Teamsters just not care anymore?

As someone who has run several campaigns....

(always successful, and one of the highest vote getters)

Today, I will dispense some free advice.

Members don't like negative campaigning !!

That's all TDU does.

And that's what Teamsters United is doing.

It's their platform. And it's too late, to change.

-Bug-

10 point

Extremely well ?

If you still lose.... I guess that makes you better, than the other losers ?

As someone who has run several campaigns....

(always successful, and one of the highest vote getters)

-Bug-

I could be wrong but I personally believe that the TU slate was not staffed correctly from day one. That's my opinion. Not that it matters and comparing candidates was my thought. Not comparing slates.

I will always support quality and honest brothers and sisters on here even if their slate doesn't win. I do not believe in harassing a fellow union brother if their slate doesn't win. The loss is enough. Isn't it?

Evidently, there's 80+% of people too lazy or disconnected to voice their opinion by not turning in a ballot. Those are the ones that need critiqued because by their complacency things that maybe should change never will.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
BUG, you should give that advice to the pro-Hoffa people in 251. All they do is negative campaigning.
That kinda reverses the reality you painted for us there.
Just because there are documents and proof that opposes you does not mean it's negative campaigning. People are starving for the truth. Since they can never get it from the incumbents, others needed to provide it for them. It helps the cause every time you lie to your stewards and the reach out to your opposition for the truth. Thank you for having zero credibility.