Teamsters United didn't win anything in Ohio except the 2 local's where they have candidates

Gimme Danger

I'm always willing to enforce our contract and fight corporate greed. I get involved in my local and believe in the Teamsters and labor movement.
You should do the same.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm always willing to enforce our contract and fight corporate greed. I get involved in my local and believe in the Teamsters and labor movement.
You should do the same.
I'm all about the enforcement of our contract. That includes full 9.5 pay, wrongful terminations and against retaliation. Do that, and you'll have support.

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm all about the enforcement of our contract. That includes full 9.5 pay, wrongful terminations and against retaliation. Do that, and you'll have support.
Those guys should say they were wrong and shed Tdu like a bad habit. They need to go down to the Marble palace and say they are sorry.

Gimme Danger

Our leaders in 251 have support. 4 elections show consistent support and involved members. We'll keep fighting the company.
There's no reason to apologize for democracy. The need for change is obvious.

Inthegame

How much do think the property taxe$ are, on top of the overhead?

Should be $0 as long as they maintain their non-profit tax exempt status.
With "dirty money".
Dues are "dirty money"? That may be the best money ever spent.

That building says more to Congress members every day than a legion of lobbyists could ever achieve, and not just for the Teamsters, but for all of Labor. Every Teamster should be proud of that regardless of slate preference.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Should be $0 as long as they maintain their non-profit tax exempt status.
Dues are "dirty money"? That may be the best money ever spent.

That building says more to Congress members every day than a legion of lobbyists could ever achieve, and not just for the Teamsters, but for all of Labor. Every Teamster should be proud of that regardless of slate preference.
Unlike TDU's palace?
IMG_0696.JPG