Teamsters United slate has enough signatures to be accredited

LagunaBrown

Funny, TDU is having their members harassing local delegates (who have a right to a secret ballot) to see if they are pro Hoffa so they can talk trash on social media. Yet the last TDU candidate won't say who she is voting for?

The Silent Bang

Funny, TDU is having their members harassing local delegates (who have a right to a secret ballot) to see if they are pro H so they can talk trash on social media. Yet the last TDU candidate won't say who she is voting for?
I would think that if your a delegate your vote should be public right? Are you posing as a Hof delegate who is "secretly" voting for his opponent? How would PK and gram feel about that? I was told that you are very much against Hof but don't have the balls to say it out loud.

5habits100

It's too not to tired numbskull
You are like Others too smart for your own good. Prove by being too scare to run and losing too many times in your local for others. Dis Fred me with you also and ask you not too run like he did with son on Sam so Bubblehead might have a chance at winning unfortunately Sam is still running and Bubblehead will lose again. Too bad too all that too people can't win too many people don't support those too that are heading up the too slates. Please help me with me too words. It's 8:49 and TDU still sucks

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
You are like Others too smart for your own good. Prove by being too scare to run and losing too many times in your local for others. Dis Fred me with you also and ask you not too run like he did with son on Sam so Bubblehead might have a chance at winning unfortunately Sam is still running and Bubblehead will lose again. Too bad too all that too people can't win too many people don't support those too that are heading up the too slates. Please help me with me too words. It's 8:49 and TDU still sucks

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
His last post got deleted due to creepiness. Good thing I copied it. He is totally trolling me. I told you they are harassing people.

The TDU goofballs, are struggling.

In their prime;

Tom and Sandy were the "faces" of TDU.

And they couldn't win....

How is this different ?

Aside, from millions of dollars spent.... because of TDU ?

The Silent Bang

His last post got deleted due to creepiness. Good thing I copied it. He is totally trolling me. I told you they are harassing people.
Yeah good thing! ha ha ha ha !
Why don't you tell us where you stand? Your going to be a delegate for
the PK slate, are you running as an independent? We all know you don't agree with Hof, and your bad mouthing his opponent. So where do you stand? Is it just the free ride to Vegas? The chance to tell your members at your center that your part of something but fail to tell them who your voting for.. Stand up kid and be the leader you claim to be ...

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Yeah good thing! ha ha ha ha !
Why don't you tell us where you stand? Your going to be a delegate for
the PK slate, are you running as an independent? We all know you don't agree with Hof, and your bad mouthing his opponent. So where do you stand? Is it just the free ride to Vegas? The chance to tell your members at your center that your part of something but fail to tell them who your voting for.. Stand up kid and be the leader you claim to be ...
I am standing right here and am just a guy on the internet. Did I ever say I am gonna be a delegate? Where did you get your information? Even if so tell us what part of secret ballot do you not get? Anyone could tell you one thing and vote another without you knowing. Do you harass all your members on who they vote for? I'm sure if some e board did that you would try to file with the election supervisor or cry to TDU for some kind of leverage. Listen Kid, I ain't the one getting posts deleted due to immaturity and stalking people on the Internet. Wise up.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

I am standing right here and am just a guy on the internet. Did I ever say I am gonna be a delegate? Where did you get your information? Even if so tell us what part of secret ballot do you not get? Anyone could tell you one thing and vote another without you knowing. Do you harass all your members on who they vote for? I'm sure if some e board did that you would try to file with the election supervisor or cry to TDU for some kind of leverage. Listen Kid, I ain't the one getting posts deleted due to immaturity and stalking people on the Internet. Wise up.
Harassing and persuading, is a very fine line! But you wouldn't know anything about that since your ballless just like your hero's.
If i was a delegate i'd be proud to say who i am voting for, save the "secret ballot" BS for the members that aren't part of this process.

TDU will never be my first call, unlike you! You forget where you once stood, but we don't forget Timmy boy! Why don't you man up and tell us how you were once the poster child out of *** for TDU! You've always been "wishy-washy" never took a firm stand on what you believe in! But thats expected from someone like you. We got you pinned and labeled and so does PK.
Don't forget he keeps you around because your all he has, the bottom of the barrel! ha ha ha ha !!
He once had some strong soldiers but he betrayed them just like he will do you! Remember that!

5habits100

The TDU goofballs, are struggling.

In their prime;

Tom and Sandy were the "faces" of TDU.

And they couldn't win....

How is this different ?

Aside, from millions of dollars spent.... because of TDU ?
The goofball in *** afraid to run shows they're desperate.
The other one in Cincy will lose again and then try to run yet another time for office. It would be interesting if he ever did win.

LagunaBrown

Harassing and persuading, is a very fine line! But you wouldn't know anything about that since your ballless just like your hero's.i
If i was a delegate i'd be proud to say who i am voting for, save the "secret ballot" BS for the members that aren't part of this process.

TDU will never be my first call, unlike you! You forget where you once stood, but we don't forget Timmy boy! Why don't you man up and tell us how you were once the poster child out of *** for TDU! You've always been "wishy-washy" never took a firm stand on what you believe in! But thats expected from someone like you. We got you pinned and labeled and so does PK.
Don't forget he keeps you around because your all he has, the bottom of the barrel! ha ha ha ha !!
He once had some strong soldiers but he betrayed them just like he will do you! Remember that!
You use my name but hide behind the computer? Who is the ball less coward? Ha ha ha!

Did you ever read rules for the election process? It is a secret ballot nomination by delegates for international officers and any intimidation or coersion by local, employer or member is subject to the protest. If a Steward or Business Agent is good enough to represent the members why would the members not be able to vote on Steward or Agents merit, trust and judgement? That being said the delegate elections are only nominations and its the members who have the right and power to secretly vote for their IBT leaders. The delegate elections are not conclusive to actual election results and only need a meager 5% to make the ballot. If you're worried about Z making that number than he ain't the guy for the job anyway. What you should know is that I will be voting at the local level for the slate with my agents on it because they kick ass and I got their back. Stick to fact and not opinions kid. It is obvious you have a infatuation with me the way you follow me around at local events and on the internet but hide behind a screen name. Seriously you are creepy.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You use my name but hide behind the computer? Who is the ball less coward?
That would be about every other poster on this forum.
They are obsessed with learning identities, because it's their only hope of stifling the truth, through old school threats and intimidation.
It doesn't seem to be working.