Terminated for dishonesty

ManInBrown

Used to take lunch everyday around 12:30. Last stop would be around 12:10, I’d go thru the entire truck before lunch searching for any misloads, not sorting, just searching for misloads. I’d message them in when finished. Never try to hide misloads. Easy pickings to be walked off. They want to be stupid and tell you to drive 45 minutes away to deliver one, just do it. You’re paid by the hour.

And if you are told to deliver one far away, message them to cover your pickups and send someone to take 25 off me at the end of the night or you’ll be bringing stops back missed. There are consequences to their dumb decisions, make them feel the pain as well.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Used to take lunch everyday around 12:30. Last stop would be around 12:10, I’d go thru the entire truck before lunch searching for any misloads, not sorting, just searching for misloads. I’d message them in when finished. Never try to hide misloads. Easy pickings to be walked off. They want to be stupid and tell you to drive 45 minutes away to deliver one, just do it. You’re paid by the hour.

And if you are told to deliver one far away, message them to cover your pickups and send someone to take 25 off me at the end of the night or you’ll be bringing stops back missed. There are consequences to their dumb decisions, make them feel the pain as well.

Here's another good trick.

Can't sheet pkgs as Not In or Closed between 12-1 ? One of my prick Union Stewards takes his lunch and breaks

during this time. He runs a heavy industrial route. At noon, he only has 25-30 stops off. Pickups start at 3:00 and

fills the truck. Cover drivers will run all day and take their lunch and breaks back at the building....

Thebrownblob

Here's another good trick.

Can't sheet pkgs as Not In or Closed between 12-1 ? One of my prick Union Stewards takes his lunch and breaks

during this time. He runs a heavy industrial route. At noon, he only has 25-30 stops off. Pickups start at 3:00 and

fills the truck. Cover drivers will run all day and take their lunch and breaks back at the building....
Lol sounds like my route. I learned a long time ago, not to fight the closed between 12 and 1 just do the same thing, shut it down.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Lol sounds like my route. I learned a long time ago, not to fight the closed between 12 and 1 just do the same thing, shut it down.

Another good tip for the newer drivers. (or any pkg driver)

At some point you are going to have to sort the load. Don't stop and sort, or re-arrange your load

backed up to a break. Sort the load.... run one stop.... and then take break. Finnish lunch or breaks,

run one stop, and then sort the load. You can't be accused of extending your breaks and stealing time.

:biggrin:

Thebrownblob

At some point you are going to have to sort the load. Don't stop and sort, or re-arrange your load

backed up to a break. Sort the load.... run one stop.... and then take break. Finnish lunch or breaks,

run one stop, and then sort the load. You can't be accused of extending your breaks and stealing time.

Yep, and unfortunately it’s that time of year when you’re looking for extended lunches to accuse you of stealing time.

Just like the people that want to take a 10-minute crap before they log out for lunch

For sure, and I guarantee you in the next couple weeks it will come up in my building and someone will get taken out of service.
These young kids do not get it
If it's late it's late if it's missed.
The smart scan with the Diane tells you where you're at and you scan a package how far away from your package car when you scan it.

Everyone can be make a mistake, just don't be a dirty driver

The company may not like everything you do but if you're doing correctly there is nothing they can do to you

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Yep , any day it could be US
🧔‍♂️✊
1702252496224696.jpg

UPSER1987

Found 2 packages as misloads and scan them in as misloads. Didn't get any response to run them. But get this it was said in PCM. "Nothing will be sheeted as missed this week due to Christmas weekend." Odds of getting the job back ?
Sounds like you shouldn’t have been so lazy.