Terminated for dishonesty

Thebrownblob

Sounds like you shouldn’t have been so lazy.
This, this is Brown café and what we’re all about

1704131419305.gif

Omega117

@Omega117 have you had your first day in court yet?

....looks like you dropped off the board on Christmas Eve.
Oh just got my job back. They just laid me off the entire week. 3 things was in favor for me. One I keep scratching routes, two I'm safe on road and lastly I stay behind and help out on night sort since I got nothing else better to do. Just I can't go behind their backs again and message in about anything I have concerns on.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Oh just got my job back. They just laid me off the entire week. 3 things was in favor for me. One I keep scratching routes, two I'm safe on road and lastly I stay behind and help out on night sort since I got nothing else better to do. Just I can't go behind their backs again and message in about anything I have concerns on.
Careful about the scratching part….ive seen them throw bonus drivers under the bus before many times. Don’t think that scratch, or bonus is a get out of jail free card….im telling you right now it’s not always the case. But glad you’re back to work brother.

542thruNthru

I wouldn't trust that too much. They probably said all that so that you'll keep being the good little worker bee. More than likely they know they didn't have much and just didn't want to take it further.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Did you get back pay?

Thebrownblob

Are you saying instead of taking you out of service they just switched your termination to a layoff? Sounds like they knew they didn’t have anything and you should’ve got backpay.. Go to work every day and give you’re 100% fair days pay for a fair days work, don’t worry about the scratch part that’s a metric they are interested , be safe communicate with your Center daily about anything such as misloads