Thank you!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by gamegrrl2000, Dec 22, 2009.

1. gamegrrl2000

gamegrrl2000 New Member

Just wanted to thank all of you for the job you do. I'm always amazed that you can move packages so quickly and efficiently from one place to another. It's hard work, yet my UPS guys always have a smile and a kind word for me.

I have one package yet to arrive for Christmas, and it's been rescheduled (looks to me like the vendor I purchased from was slow in getting it in the hands of UPS) for Christmas Eve. As much as I hope my buffet warmer arrives in time for our little family dinner that evening, I feel for the folks who will be out MAKING those deliveries while a lot of us are sharing time with family and friends.

So thanks. I appreciate you...

UPSSOCKS Well-Known Member

Thank you for using UPS. I'll keep the troops in line to ensure you receive the best service...
  3. sortaisle

sortaisle Livin the cardboard dream

Always great to hear some encouraging words during this season. We usually hear some other "choice" words when peoples packages don't make it. Thank you for your kind words and we'll do our best to keep smiling for ya!
  4. whiskey

whiskey New Member

Admit it, it's a wonderful life, isn't it Mr. Potter?
  5. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Welcome to Brown Cafe, Gamegrrl! The kind words are much appreciated.
  6. gamegrrl2000

gamegrrl2000 New Member

...and I'm happy to report that the package I mentioned (1Z9498E50356329290) has arrived at the local place from whence my stuff goes out for delivery. No sweat.
  7. Old International

Old International Now driving a Sterling

You can thank the dedicated feeder drivers that moved your package timely and safely for your local service provider to deliver to your front door.
    This shameless promotion brought to you by feeder drivers everywhere, the drivers nobody ever sees.............
  8. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

LMRAO, atta boy Old. You should spread the word around to your feeder buddies that they had a thumbs up.
  9. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

well put Old Inty !!!!! Let us raise this cup of Dunkin & have this donut in honor of all us hard workin Feedah Drivahs ....Amen!!!
  10. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

11. johnnyunion

johnnyunion the grandpalooza of all losers

troops huh? You couldn't lead water downhill.
  12. jenniferlynn

jenniferlynn New Member

Well hey...what about the folks who put the packages on the planes?? Can't be forgettin' about us now :) Hehe...
  13. Mr Jingles

Mr Jingles Rat out of a cage

Thanks and butterfly kisses.
  14. What'dyabringmetoday???

What'dyabringmetoday??? Well-Known Member

I would like to become invisible again.
  15. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Me too!
  16. What'dyabringmetoday???

Such as? I doubt you even work at UPS.
  17. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I would also like for you to become invisible again.:wink2:

(Merry Christmas)
  18. rod

rod retired and happy

be careful-UPS employees aren't used to getting praise
  19. What'dyabringmetoday???

I will try to help you with that. Have a Merry Christmas and be SAFE out there today.
  20. gamegrrl2000

gamegrrl2000 New Member

So is it possible that a package can be Out For Delivery, but not showing up in the system as being on the truck headed to my house?

Edited to say: I don't think I worded that right. LOL! Arrival and Destination scan yesterday. Scheduled for delivery today, but not showing in the system that it's Out For Delivery. Can it be on the delivery truck that brings it to my house if it doesn't say Out For Delivery when I check the tracking?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009