The grass is greener...

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I was glad when the last week was over after dealing with Uncle HoneyBooBoo and her son, baby orca pig vomit. This week is not looking too promising so far...

Here's the scenario, 2 stops right next to each other. I cut across the lawn after dropping box at 1st stop. Halfway across, dude comes out and this conversation ensued:
Dude: Hey you're on the grass, we don't walk on the grass!
Me: Sorry, I was just going to drop this package right next door.
Dude: That's fine but you need to get off the grass.
Me: No problem sir....(short pause) Wait, you folks don't walk on the grass?
Dude: That's what I said.

Me: How do you cut it?
Dude: WE HIRE PEOPLE!

Apparently the grass is greener on Dude's side of the yard since he hires people to levitate across his lawn.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was glad when the last week was over after dealing with Uncle HoneyBooBoo and her son, baby orca pig vomit. This week is not looking too promising so far...

Here's the scenario, 2 stops right next to each other. I cut across the lawn after dropping box at 1st stop. Halfway across, dude comes out and this conversation ensued:

Apparently the grass is greener on Dude's side of the yard since he hires people to levitate across his lawn.
Designated walk paths only.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Honestly, it's his grass. If he tells you not to walk on it apologize and stop walking on it.
I'm not an idiot, obviously if I had known, I wouldn't have walked on it but now I do. This isn't a "what should I do" thread, I just wanted to share a funny story.

You should be using the walkway anyway. Take the path of least resistance.
Well in this particular case, the path of least resistance was the yard...until the guy interrupted my walking at brisk pace.

You and marine vet should get a bottle of scotch.