Thieves!

Bottom rung

An on car sup filed one out for a couple of us many years ago when we were part timers. They stopped deductions, nothing happened to the sup. Free to go on swindling others to make himself look good.

Oak

Every year I tell them NO. Sorry about your 100% building participation goal. Aint happening. I'm not against donating for a cause, just not the united way. Every penny I donate goes directly to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I always loved the spokespeople they'd bring in to make you "feel sad". Once our center manager got this woman who at one time was an executive making good money and then she got hooked on the "herr-on", or heroin for English speaking people. I didn't give anything, cause your dumb self got hooked on illegal drugs...but I still chuckle thinking about that herr-on addict.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Not true.
They pulled the same thing on me one time, went to HR, and they put a stop to it.
From that point on, BEFORE I do anything with the donation form, we walk over to the copy machine, and I fill it out, making a copy right then and there which I keep in case of any monkey shines.
Bleedin, somebody will be canned by the time you are done with this, as it is an act of dishonesty to falsify records!
So.....I should go to my center manager or HR?

oldngray

nowhere special
Did you read the original post? I authorized nothing...unless UPS can show me my signed UW form.

It sounds like someone in management falsified records to get that coveted 100% participation medal. Good luck getting one of them admitting they did it. They will go all Schultz on you.
Schultz.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
If you spot the error and complain they wil correct it but you will never get an explanation of how it happened. I had paycheck errors several times and they were fixed but if I hadn't noticed it would have been out of my pocket. Once I even saw an extra $100 deducted and went wtf!. It was UPS trying to make me pay for a damaged package (that was never even on my car). When I complained the center manager knew about the package and said preload damaged it and was already a center write off. No explanation of why they were trying to stick me with it though.

upschuck

I guess they lost the windfall of your donations in the years to come, for what, a $1. They are geniuses. I hope you never again donate to UW through UPS again.

blkmamba

When I was a sup, anyone who donated less than $1.00 as a one time donation we were instructed to mark as recurring. The explanation was that 90% wouldn't want to deal with the hassle and the other 10% would be due to paperwork errors. At least that was they excuse they would give.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
If you spot the error and complain they wil correct it but you will never get an explanation of how it happened. I had paycheck errors several times and they were fixed but if I hadn't noticed it would have been out of my pocket. Once I even saw an extra $100 deducted and went wtf!. It was UPS trying to make me pay for a damaged package (that was never even on my car). When I complained the center manager knew about the package and said preload damaged it and was already a center write off. No explanation of why they were trying to stick me with it though.
That should have never happened, does this mean they can friend with your check without warning? Three things i get mad at: 1. paycheck. 2. package car. 3. vacations.

fres431

When I was a sup, anyone who donated less than $1.00 as a one time donation we were instructed to mark as recurring. The explanation was that 90% wouldn't want to deal with the hassle and the other 10% would be due to paperwork errors. At least that was they excuse they would give.
They aka management get perks if they meet donation numbers .. One this year is jeans are permitted on Fridays

upschuck

Integrity(not the BC guy) in action right there.