Things I haven't missed out on because I'm a upser

DS

Fenderbender
I'm too young and ignorant to know what I have or haven't missed out on.
Well young man you've found the right place to learn.
Ramen noodles are almost 50% sodium...and sodium is a nodium.
Mashed potatoes on bread has none and has all the carbs you need to eat cheap.
Pasta is cheap and easy if you buy in bulk.
Soup is good too.

Great weekend with my beautiful son daughter and wife. Having the spending power to make them happy and be the man. God bless the teamsters who sacrificed got me and the ups negotiation committee who gave US this life. Thanks

moreluck

golden ticket member
Cheap is right....if Barilla or Ronzoni pasta is on sale 10 for $10....$1 per lb. You can feed 4 people on a pound, so why are there Italian restaurants out there charging $18-$20 for a pasta entree or higher ???? Tomatoes are not that expensive. I don't get it !

And don't say ambiance because I san stick a candle in a chianti bottle to.

Cheap is right....if Barilla or Ronzoni pasta is on sale 10 for $10....$1 per lb. You can feed 4 people on a pound, so why are there Italian restaurants out there charging $18-$20 for a pasta entree or higher ???? Tomatoes are not that expensive. I don't get it !

That's what I'm talking about after all these years you are still working it. God bless

old levi's

blank space

Time and place utility! Simple as that.

old levi's

blank space
Explanation required.

OK- Here goes. It got to he point where every time I would drink a beer I would hear a yapping noise. You know: yap,yap,yap,yap............. Tried to ignore it. Couldn't. Once the agony of the yapping exceeded the pleasure of the drinking I would have been a fool to continue. A sort of self destruction. And just to be clear, the pleasure was great, but omg the agony was much greater. So I quit 10 years ago. And the yapping stopped. End of story

over9five

Staff member
OK- Here goes. It got to he point where every time I would drink a beer I would hear a yapping noise. You know: yap,yap,yap,yap............. Tried to ignore it. Couldn't. Once the agony of the yapping exceeded the pleasure of the drinking I would have been a fool to continue. A sort of self destruction. And just to be clear, the pleasure was great, but omg the agony was much greater. So I quit 10 years ago. And the yapping stopped. End of story

Lol, I understand now!

Was the yapping your wife???? My wife yaps to but I just follow her rules. No drinking during the work week. No problem. Don't get superdrunk and keep it to a minimum in front of the kids.