Box Ox

You have new stars now here.

2e1671c.gif

watdaflock?

I know the drivers have tons of things that bug them and we preloaders may cause a few of those issues; however we also have things that bother us. . .

1. Add/cuts that are given to us when we are wrapping up our trucks.

2. A huge add with smeared writing so we have no clue where it goes on the truck.

3. Rude drivers who think that you caused all their issues (I don't have this problem but a few loaders on my line do).

4. Supervisors who would rather talk amongst themselves than answer your questions or get you the form the haz mat package that appeared with out papers.

5. Supervisors who load your haz mat package after you set it aside since it was missing the auditor’s signature, date and SLIC (and they load it on a shelf!)

6. Co-workers who when they have empty cages stand around and refuse to help you when you are slammed.

7. Having an hour worth of work taken away (due to a cut) and getting in trouble for having a low PPH.

I am sure there are many more. . .
Drivers who start the diesels early and fill up the building with smoke.

BUCN85

Ok, I know most drivers on rurul routes have had to use a pee bottle in the past, but is there anyone here that was so far out in the middle of no-where and had to go soooo bad that they did number 2 in a DR bag? I've heard of it done before as gross as it may sound:sad:
Friday I came very close. I’m on a very rural route where pretty much after noon any chance of a bathroom is gone. But I managed to pull for an on area pup early and used theirs. Got me thinking though I might want to carry a roll of tp just Incase.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
I know the drivers have tons of things that bug them and we preloaders may cause a few of those issues; however we also have things that bother us. . .

1. Add/cuts that are given to us when we are wrapping up our trucks.

2. A huge add with smeared writing so we have no clue where it goes on the truck.

3. Rude drivers who think that you caused all their issues (I don't have this problem but a few loaders on my line do).

4. Supervisors who would rather talk amongst themselves than answer your questions or get you the form the haz mat package that appeared with out papers.

5. Supervisors who load your haz mat package after you set it aside since it was missing the auditor’s signature, date and SLIC (and they load it on a shelf!)

6. Co-workers who when they have empty cages stand around and refuse to help you when you are slammed.

7. Having an hour worth of work taken away (due to a cut) and getting in trouble for having a low PPH.

I am sure there are many more. . .
5. Teach them manners by filing a grievance.
7. Ask for your "Guarantee"

wayfair

swollen member
pour a pee bottle on my seat.... hate to see your vehicle in the parking lot when I find out....

you better make sure it's my bottle.... Mechanics take 3-5 days here to do a pmi, so I might get 3-5 different PC's during that time

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It's 5 hours. You could climb out of your vehicle puking on yourself and all over the floor and I will dump boxes on the pee-stained floor like I always do.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
I imagine you guys want to slap each one of those pussay sups shouting at you like your dogs, whipping you into shape like a slave dog, rowing an old ship back in the day. The only thing that’s missing is the cracks of whips and the beating of drums as poor Spartacus puts another NDA on the 8000 shelf.