Threatened by camera phone wielding DBAG

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
On Friday I parked parallel to a driveway to eliminate a double park for a resi stop that took 70 secs or so. Upon walking back this dude was taking pictures of my truck and filming me and whatnot. He was cussing me out for blocking his driveway for 20 seconds. All I replied with was "have a nice day" repeatedly. Then dude told me to hurry the :censored2: up. And then I kinda lost it and told him he can't talk to me like, your not my boss. Meanwhile he was smiling and recording me. Said he was gonna post it to ups website. Long story sorry guys but I'm kinda stressed that this A-hole could get me fired. Any chance of that happening?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Madera Guy strikes again...

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1425797956.604348.jpg

On Friday I parked parallel to a driveway to eliminate a double park for a resi stop that took 70 secs or so. Upon walking back this dude was taking pictures of my truck and filming me and whatnot. He was cussing me out for blocking his driveway for 20 seconds. All I replied with was "have a nice day" repeatedly. Then dude told me to hurry the :censored2: up. And then I kinda lost it and told him he can't talk to me like, your not my boss. Meanwhile he was smiling and recording me. Said he was gonna post it to ups website. Long story sorry guys but I'm kinda stressed that this A-hole could get me fired. Any chance of that happening?
If that's all you said meaning that's all there is to the story sleep tight. You are e good.

Packmule

I Always try not to block any driveway unless I'm delivering to that house. 70 seconds, 30 seconds, the neighbor always wants in or out it seems.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I live in a crowded city that is still built like a small town so this happens to me ALOT. The people are also crazy rich so their holier than thou attitudes don't help.

The other day i pull up and I start unloading 10 cases of paper into my cab to bring to a lawyers office. A lady then walks up and tells me I am blocking her in.

Me "be right with you"

Her "you're not going to move the truck"

"ma'am, how do you suppose I do that with all this in the cab?"

"I don't know"

"Me either . Just give me one second"

As I load the cart i noticed she is writing down my tag/truck number so I think to myself, what a d bag move. Well if she's gonna call and I'm getting yelled then am making it worth it.

10 minutes later (hell yeah I took my time) she was waiting in her car for me to come back. I snuck in the PC and left.

If you're nice, I'll move it. Yell at me and I'll smile at you and take my time. Film me and I'll flash my Pearly whites and wave.

I am ready for my close up mr demille!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Friday I got stuck in a parking lot. Not bad, but enough to have to figure out how to get moving again. Tried rocking, no go. By this time it seemed like everybody that were jamming up the lot wanted to leave but couldn't because of a stuck brown truck. I got out my shovel and tried to chip out the ice. Again no go and the crowd gets a little larger. I tried some grit. Again, fail and the crowd gets bigger. One more thing to try before the "call of shame." I chain up and finally success to the joy of my audience. What I found annoying is that not one person offered to help and the lady who created her own parking space that caused me to go wide and get stuck on the ice, shot me a snarky look as she left. Luckily no one was filming but people would rather post to YouTube than do the decent thing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The best thing to do in situations such as this is to simply say "1-800-742-5877" and "Have a nice day". Do not engage them in conversation.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Friday I got stuck in a parking lot. Not bad, but enough to have to figure out how to get moving again. Tried rocking, no go. By this time it seemed like everybody that were jamming up the lot wanted to leave by couldn't because of a stuck brown truck. I got out my shovel and tried to chip out the ice. Again no go and the crowd gets a little larger. I tried some grit. Again, fail and the crowd gets bigger. One more thing to try before the "call of shame." I chain up and finally success to the joy of my audience. What I found annoying is that not one person offered to help and the lady who created her own parking space that caused me to go wide and get stuck one the ice, shot me a snarky look as she left. Luckily no one was filming but people would rather post to YouTube than do the decent thing.

On the flip side, what would have happened had one of them gotten hurt while trying to push the pkg car?

I'd say that was a good park. Donuts I can see in your future for safety I do.