Time to bump up that 401k

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's a good problem to have.
I've been eyeing vanguard IRA's for the wife and I for a while now, been looking at the large cap admiral fund. Might try to buy the dip. Not sure there's time for a new account and transfer from my bank and all that though, doubt the dip will last more than a few days.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You need a certain amount to get into an Admiral fund.
3k I think.
I didn't want to take it from my emergency fund but might have to.

I was waiting for tax refund and escrow refund from my refi to a 15 year. But :censored2: old lender paid my property taxes on the day of my closing, and new lender won't analyze the new escrow account for 60 days.... smh. 4k escrow overpayment I can't get for another month, bastards.

3k I think.

I was waiting for tax refund and escrow refund from my refi to a 15 year. But :censored2: old lender paid my property taxes on the day of my closing, and new lender won't analyze the new escrow account for 60 days.... smh. 4k escrow overpayment I can't get for another month, bastards.
Not for Admiral shares. They are at least 10k or more.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
3k I think.

I thought you needed 10k?

I'm pretty sure that you can just start investing in a fund that offers Admiral shares and down the road when your balance hits 10k+ you can convert all your shares to Admiral shares.
Screenshot_20180203-135351.png