Time to get into shape or eat better?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

Now it's not something I really drink just by itself but when water for my protein shakes just isn't getting the job done this helps immensely.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Chicken for 3 days.....not for getting in shape, but diet for a scan today. 10lbs flew off......but I don't want to see any chicken and broccoli for while.

Brownslave688

Chicken for 3 days.....not for getting in shape, but diet for a scan today. 10lbs flew off......but I don't want to see any chicken and broccoli for while.
A good friend of mine did a show last summer. He ate fish and broccoli for almost 5 months straight. He lost over 60 lbs but he sympathizes with you I'm sure.

Brownslave688

Is the Anabolic Window a Myth?

I still generally drink my my protein shake right after my workout, old habits die hard. I use light soy milk, tried almond milk and didn't like the taste. Water is just nasty with that powder.
I wonder though if there is a difference in the type of
Protein and amount. Most protein shakes give you 50 grams of protein. That's a lot to take in.

My wife uses as little water and possible and just downs it. I mean it's not good with water by any means but I wouldn't say it's nasty. I have always liked the taste though. Even 15 years ago when I was in high school drinking the stuff that by today's standards was gross. Lol