Tire tracks in yard

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Blah blah blah... Sure wish ups would stop driving across lawns! Blah blah
1000-the-sopranos.gif

satellitedriver

Sure wish ups wouldn't create a circular drive across my yard. If anyone out of Longview,TX area sees this please inform drivers that go to Daingerfield area to stop driving across lawns!
If you had a paved/gravel/graded driveway it would not happen.
I knew the Daingerfield, Tx area very well as a swing driver.
Define driving across lawns?
Grass driveways in front of mobile homes, or a shack are not lawns.
Sure wish you did not order stuff being delivered by UPS and save yourself the headache.
Inform the driver yourself that they can only drive in a certain area of your land.
Simple.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I don't know why people keep engaging with this guy? I'm also shocked he didn't do his new thing of making certain words bold.

Strange that he went from Mod to Troll.
Pardon me...

If i may cut in.

That certain bold word thing...

Is kinda my thing.

Please don't give other people ideas about using my thing for their thing.

It causes problems.

This is a problem free site.

That is all.

Carry on.

Helping clear up miscommunication.

satellitedriver

I don't know why people keep engaging with this guy? I'm also shocked he didn't do his new thing of making certain words bold.

Strange
that he went from Mod to Troll.
Strange that you have not noticed that I just started posting again, after 7yrs.
That new thing happened when I go word for word against the words used against me.
You engage and read my posts and isn't that strange
No?
To be correct, I went from being a scab, to a BC poster, to a Mod, to not posting for years.
Now, you declare me a Troll.:alien2:
Shocking revelation to learn the words people typed can be used against them.
"I don't know why", says more about you than me.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I've got a whole photo gallery of DIAD messages showing management's dishonesty. "Sheet that misload Future, Closed, No Such Number, as unscheduled pickup in special counts, etc etc" :lol:
I have experienced much dishonesty at UPS. From the management and the union sides.