Tom Rogers thinks you’re overpaid and don’t need to strike

oldupsman

It actually did when it first went public. I think it was listed at $70 split to 35 then instantly went up to the 70 range. Huge money was made
I'm going to have to call you on that one. Because I turned my entire thrift plan at the time into
UPS stock. And I certainly didn't get a split. Now maybe only management people got a split.
Scratch might be able to help on this one.

Brownwind

I'm going to have to call you on that one. Because I turned my entire thrift plan at the time into
UPS stock. And I certainly didn't get a split. Now maybe only management people got a split.
Definitely don’t want to argue with you and I’m glad you responded

We all transferred (I don’t think we had a choice). Review the results of your thrift plan with the details of the stock options that week. Your financials were doubled from the public due to the split. It’s been decades. If I made a mistake I’ll own it.

We all transferred (I don’t think we had a choice). Review the results of your thrift plan with the details of the stock options that week. Your financials were doubled from the public due to the split. It’s been decades. If I made a mistake I’ll own it.
Perhaps they split the private stock to offer more at the IPO, but there have been zero splits recorded since going public.

oldupsman

Perhaps they split the private stock to offer more at the IPO, but there have been zero splits recorded since going public.
Oh gosh, that paperwork is long gone. And it's been what, about 27 years since it happened? 1996?
I don't remember any kind of private split before it went public but I've been wrong before.
I do agree with UPS guy though.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

There was a stock split 2-1 right before it went public