tommorow is DOOMSDAY

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by hellfire, May 20, 2011.

1. hellfire

hellfire no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

well, here we are,, i expect to see every one of you in hell in the next few days, and i will slap you all,, untill then, drink up heathens!!!!

2. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

Nothing will happen, Relax evrything will okay

3. klein

klein Für Meno :)

Better enjoy your last meal !

4. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

Tomorrow is Saturday, and the day following is Sunday. No doomsday to speak of

5. Somepeoplecallmethestig

Somepeoplecallmethestig Are you not amused?

ITs the end of the world as we know it, my question is after the rapture if I am still stuck on earth will UPS still have me out there working though hell on earth. Plus since I assume at least some of my fellow drivers will be gone to heaven will I have to pick up their slack? Plus if I dont belive in god does the rapture effect me or not? So many questions.

6. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Don't worry, it won't affect those that believe either.

7. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

So little time!

LOL, nice one, I hope you have flame retardant for your eye.

8. hellfire

hellfire no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

listen you simple folk,, working at ups is like dantes inferno,, we have seen the valley of death.. the real hell would be a cakewalk

9. klein

klein Für Meno :)

I bought a lottery ticket for tonight - was my last chance on earth to become a millionaire ! :)

10. stevetheupsguy

I would have thought you would take "your chances", and try to get re-hired, at UPS.

11. HEFFERNAN

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

It may have been a dream but I think there is a 5th horseman that will arrive tomorrow as well !!!! He will be in the form of my center manager riding his Ford Explorer throwing copies of Google maps of my apparent reverse incidents in residential areas. The paper cuts will never heal and I will be overcome with a feeling of discontent.

I've never been a student of the Book of Revelations but anything is possible ! :devil:

12. ymelord

ymelord Active Member

Osama bin Laden here we come save me some virgins

13. Driveslayer

Driveslayer Member

I have the pleasure of delivering to ground zero everyday. Just normal people ready for the end. wyfr 098.jpgThose are lovebugs on my UPS windshield. It was Doomsday for them when they commited suicide by flying in my path.
    wyfr 098.jpg

14. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I'm getting my drink on as I speak.

15. over9five

Is there a specific time for all this? I'm kinda busy in the morning, so if you can hold off the end of the world till afternoon....

Of course if it happens at midnight tonight, that will blow all my plans.

16. ymelord

ymelord Active Member

In heaven there is no beer, anybody know about hell, drinking now myself just in case

17. Ghost in the Darkness

Ghost in the Darkness Active Member

18. stevetheupsguy

You know you can be charged with an "avoidable accident", for all that stuff on your windshield, dontcha?

19. over9five

20. Driveslayer

Driveslayer Member

I normally wash it every 2 hours, but since the world was coming to a end I figured it did'nt matter. I also figured that since the world is ending I won't get in trouble for posting the pics. I guess either way Im a dead man.