tommorow is DOOMSDAY

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
well, here we are,, i expect to see every one of you in hell in the next few days, and i will slap you all,, untill then, drink up heathens!!!!

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
ITs the end of the world as we know it, my question is after the rapture if I am still stuck on earth will UPS still have me out there working though hell on earth. Plus since I assume at least some of my fellow drivers will be gone to heaven will I have to pick up their slack? Plus if I dont belive in god does the rapture effect me or not? So many questions.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
ITs the end of the world as we know it, my question is after the rapture if I am still stuck on earth will UPS still have me out there working though hell on earth. Plus since I assume at least some of my fellow drivers will be gone to heaven will I have to pick up their slack? Plus if I dont belive in god does the rapture effect me or not? So many questions.
So little time!

Don't worry, it won't affect those that believe either.
LOL, nice one, I hope you have flame retardant for your eye.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
listen you simple folk,, working at ups is like dantes inferno,, we have seen the valley of death.. the real hell would be a cakewalk

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It may have been a dream but I think there is a 5th horseman that will arrive tomorrow as well !!!! He will be in the form of my center manager riding his Ford Explorer throwing copies of Google maps of my apparent reverse incidents in residential areas. The paper cuts will never heal and I will be overcome with a feeling of discontent.

I've never been a student of the Book of Revelations but anything is possible ! :devil:

Driveslayer

I have the pleasure of delivering to ground zero everyday. Just normal people ready for the end. wyfr 098.jpgThose are lovebugs on my UPS windshield. It was Doomsday for them when they commited suicide by flying in my path.
wyfr 098.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Is there a specific time for all this? I'm kinda busy in the morning, so if you can hold off the end of the world till afternoon....

Of course if it happens at midnight tonight, that will blow all my plans.

Driveslayer

I normally wash it every 2 hours, but since the world was coming to a end I figured it did'nt matter. I also figured that since the world is ending I won't get in trouble for posting the pics. I guess either way Im a dead man.