Top Rate: The Unicorn of Fedex

thedownhillEXPRESS

Please post the most continuous years of service an employee has at your station without being at top rate....

I know of one with 19 years at mine.........

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Without actually polling everybody,
I think we have one with about 20 yrs. that is not topped out.
This guy likes to call in sick a lot so, with the old system, this could totally keep him from top out.

overflowed

I told my senior they should not advertise about top out pay anymore since no one will ever reach it. Just a way to hook people in the beginning. He agreed. Heard a newbie ask him how long will it take to top out? SM said its not possible. Guess he's not that bad of a guy, at least he's honest.

Goldilocks

I told my senior they should not advertise about top out pay anymore since no one will ever reach it. Just a way to hook people in the beginning. He agreed. Heard a newbie ask him how long will it take to top out? SM said its not possible. Guess he's not that bad of a guy, at least he's honest.

Believe it or not there are still some good SM that know the Couriers have been screwed....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
but by and large, most of them are standing in line awaiting their turn to sodomize the couriers (and others) as well.

I hear some of them run back and cut into line after they've already had their turn. Kind of like the guy that rides the Teacups all day long at Disneyland, every day of the year.

And while the act might disgust them, they do it anyway because the FedEx corporate culture dictates that they must do it or lose their job. I'm sure a few of them who have a conscience go home and have trouble sleeping or have a couple of drinks so they can feel better about what they're doing.

Most, however, seem to be the corporate "climbers" who will trample anyone or anything that stands between them and a higher place in the FedEx heirarchy.

bigbird00

21,if you remember a few years ago lets say you were a crr/hndlr at top of range and took a crr or swing postion the max you could move was 6% which knocked you down to the middle and to never see top of range again even if you moved in less than 24 months.Pay restructure,no benifit to try to better yourself,just another beat down.We have a few of these at our station.That max 6% the middle got last year,I don't see it happening.Remember Uncle Fred said 1.7 bil. net. for the next three years.

hypo hanna

Most, however, seem to be the corporate "climbers" who will trample anyone or anything that stands between them and a higher place in the FedEx heirarchy.

You've met my SM I see. I believe he would pimp out his own mother if it ment another rung on the corporate ladder.

bigbird00

Come on Goldi,There ain't no SM's that give a rats ass about couriers.They want the freight in the truck and out the door.The SM's I've seen are all brainwashed or just to stupid to read between the lines.One of our knew ops mgr's gadEATED thats right GADEATED COLLEGEin 2010 thats right 2010! and he knows the freight business has Fred S quotes on his door and is gonna coach us to more productive couriers.I love it!

vantexan

21,if you remember a few years ago lets say you were a crr/hndlr at top of range and took a crr or swing postion the max you could move was 6% which knocked you down to the middle and to never see top of range again even if you moved in less than 24 months.Pay restructure,no benifit to try to better yourself,just another beat down.We have a few of these at our station.That max 6% the middle got last year,I don't see it happening.Remember Uncle Fred said 1.7 bil. net. for the next three years.

Actually he said they'd increase profits by $1.7Billion in 3 years. They netted $2.1Billion last year, projecting $3.8Billion in profit by 2016. The majority of mid-range employees will be looking at 3% raises.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Come on Goldi,There ain't no SM's that give a rats ass about couriers.They want the freight in the truck and out the door.The SM's I've seen are all brainwashed or just to stupid to read between the lines.One of our knew ops mgr's gadEATED thats right GADEATED COLLEGEin 2010 thats right 2010! and he knows the freight business has Fred S quotes on his door and is gonna coach us to more productive couriers.I love it!

I know someone who is not as smart as others.