transfer

OldUPSDriver

I believe that you can transfer within the Western Conference of Teamters. I know of drivers transfering from East Bay District to Sac Valley. I would think that wording would be in your local supplement.

brownrodster

I believe that you can transfer within the Western Conference of Teamters. I know of drivers transfering from East Bay District to Sac Valley. I would think that wording would be in your local supplement.

Correct. But the stars have to align for you to get one of these transfers. They are on a similar 6-1 ratio for outside hires. And then you have to be the highest seniority person wanting into whatever center you want to transfer to. I've never seen anyone successfully transfer out of my center. But have seen a couple transfer in. Last one was about 3.5 years ago.

JonFrum

The Western Supplement allows transfers within the Western Region.

Go here . . .
http://tdu.org/node/1617

Download the Western Supplement, and read all about the transfer rules in Article 6, Section 6.

[Also see the other "Transfer" threads at the bottom of this page.]

The transfer list goes up for the month of October. It went down Monday Nov. 2...Every year before 2008 I know of at lest one person asked if they wanted to take their transfer.