Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

5habits100

Strong 1055
Members 985
Leader 621
Liam 355. Final.

Sylvester loses his local election, straight from NYC steward.

Have fun with it.
I wouldn't use the work fun. The members in 804 spoke and Tim wasn't in their vocabulary. Tim has 16 days to pack up.
Where are all the Sylvester roosters at?
Where is an hour over?
Where is son of sam?

TimeForChange

When you have useless daddy's boy evil spawn, his #2 and Sean O'B coming from outside the Local, with all of their money, then strange things can happen.

But there will still be an opposition slate trying to get on the ballots against the above named three next year. The only question is if Tim will still be the candidate for GP.

When you have useless daddy's boy evil spawn, his #2 and Sean O'B coming from outside the Local, with all of their money, then strange things can happen.

But there will still be an opposition slate trying to get on the ballots against the above named three next year. The only question is if Tim will still be the candidate for GP.
Let me know ho that works out for ya

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
When I first heard Eddie was running I would've bet the farm he wouldn't stand a chance...
I still stand behind Timmy I think he did a good job for us, but the members spoke and it is what it is...
We'll see how this plays out.

Agitator2

Your boys are in trouble !! Remember you are a nobody , and nothing but a legend in your own mind and totally irrelevant.

Now they are just as irrelevant as you. Spin it all you want they (he Fat Boy) didn't even get 1000 votes in his own local.
Who
will TDU put up now to run against Hoffa.
Big Tim is done and in 16 days our local is back to free thinking TEAMSTERS.
TDU. GONE
Big TIM GONE
PUMPKIN HEAD. GONE
DAVID TDU LEVINE GONE, start looking for your next victim (local).

I must say it feels like Christmas morning.

Agitator2

To the Unsung hero of today's local 804 election. Liam. If it was not for him Tim would have won another election. Liam took 350 votes away from Members United.

Sorry I don't agree. If Angelo and Billy didn't run most of their votes would have gone to Eddie. Eddie and his new board were big supporters of the old e board.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
To the Unsung hero of today's local 804 election. Liam. If it was not for him Tim would have won another election. Liam took 350 votes away from Members United.
How do you justify this line of thinking? Same thing can be said for all the slates. If nobody ran, Tim would get all the votes. Dumb. If people wanted Tim to win, they would have voted for him. Tim lost. 70 votes or one vote. A loss is a loss.

Last edited: