Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

5habits100

Now Tim can go back to driving his Nissan and pick up a bucket chicken and go to work and scrub some toilets. He can go back and work with the same people he called clowns.
Seems kind of strange how this is t on TDU's website under featured news.

How will they spin this one?

What will Z do with Tims loss and no ST on their slate?

Where are the Timmy roosters?

Now they are just as irrelevant as you. Spin it all you want they (he Fat Boy) didn't even get 1000 votes in his own local.
Who
will TDU put up now to run against H.
Big Tim is done and in 16 days our local is back to free thinking TEAMSTERS.
TDU. GONE
Big TIM GONE
PUMPKIN HEAD. GONE
DAVID TDU LEVINE GONE, start looking for your next victim (local).

I must say it feels like Christmas morning.
Local 251 will be the next tdu local to fall. Wanna bet.

5habits100

It sounds like the rooster got caught pissing in the wind.
Can't wait to see what Tim uses for his campaign.
Can shoot a paintball gun at a pig roast

Can eat a lot of pork

Can drive a Nissan like nobody's business

But can't win a local election

How can anyone support a guy that can't win in his own local?

Maybe son of Sam shouldn't have been their campaign manager

Can't wait to see what Tim uses for his campaign.
Can shoot a paintball gun at a pig roast

Can eat a lot of pork

Can drive a Nissan like nobody's business

But can't win a local election

How can anyone support a guy that can't win in his own local?

Maybe son of Sam shouldn't have been their campaign manager
Tdu sucks worse than ever. Is there still time for them to run Tom L out one more time?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Tim can still run for general president. He will be eligible to run, as opposed to Hoooffa in 1991 who wanted to run, but was ruled ineligible because he wasn't a Teamster.
I hope Tim isn't going to run and waste our time and money......the members have spoken.....he couldn't run his local.....what makes you think he can run the international

LagunaBrown

Tim can still run for general president. He will be eligible to run, as opposed to Hoooffa in 1991 who wanted to run, but was ruled ineligible because he wasn't a Teamster.
image.jpg

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You my friend just :censored2: into the wind and it's all over your leg. It happens.
Give them a break lead.......they thought fat boy was a great union leader.....these roosters propped him up to people with lies to make him look good.......but I feel bad for them lead it's like they just found out there is no Santa clause........they thought fat boy was great and his own local voted him out.......they have to be heart broken that he was a horrible local president

Give them a break lead.......they thought fat boy was a great union leader.....these roosters propped him up to people with lies to make him look good.......but I feel bad for them lead it's like they just found out there is no Santa clause........they thought fat boy was great and his own local voted him out.......they have to be heart broken that he was a horrible local president
I knew when I had words with him that he wasn't all that. He's just a big bag of hot air. There was no substance to what he said. I could just tell. One thing that I didn't see coming even though i had it posted all through this forum was him losing yesterday. It's sad how he couldn't win his own local. Actually pathetic but I knew it when I shut him down a couple month back. Whatever I guess he's flushed.

Brown Spider

Careful. Big Belly and Pant Load are still in denial about Junior's 1991 ineligible ruling! They're still hanging their size 2 hats on the phony Hoffa resume that has him as an active Teamster from the 60's through his greeter/receptionist job with Larry B.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Careful. Big Belly and Pant Load are still in denial about Junior's 1991 ineligible ruling! They're still hanging their size 2 hats on the phony H resume that has him as an active Teamster from the 60's through his greeter/receptionist job with Larry B.
You are a smoking gun. You should take all your facts and come forward. However, Hoff has been president for 18 years. Let me bust out my Carey embezzlement folder. Don't go running away now.