Union Politics - The Ohio Conference of Teamsters has been put in Trusteeship!!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
So like I asked before, does this mean I have no representation? If so I need to get an attorney quick and in a fricking hurry.

It may have been me who said that, and I stand by it. You're wrong...and you're apparently completely unaware of how harshly the IRB deals with Teamster officials who treat the member's money like some sort of gift to the entitled. IRB decisions are a matter of record. Google it. And, in the event that you think that Junior can step in and save his buddies, look at the IRB recommended penalties that have been lessened by the GP and subsequently upheld following rejection of the lessened penalty by the IRB. Long story short...your boys ain't coming back, Belly.
I'll bet you you're wrong. And when you are ill gloat.

Are you trying to intimidate me BUG? I'm going to take a screen shot of that comment for future reference.

My fellow coworkers can read and make their own assessment of the situation without remedial reading help.

There you go with assumptions and your perception.

You seem angry.
Screen shot it all you want Perry Mason. Number one you think posting on this site is going to get such a HIGH LEVEL union guy like BUG? Lol. You couldn't get such a high roller as bug. You and what army. Bring your reproach son. Try and bring reproach on BUG. You're a joke if that's what you are implying.

image.jpeg

10 point

Screen shot it all you want Perry Mason. Number one you think posting on this site is going to get such a HIGH LEVEL union guy like BUG? Lol. You couldn't get such a high roller as bug. You and what army. Bring your reproach son. Try and bring reproach on BUG. You're a joke if that's what you are implying.
Reread and reconsider the missed comprehension of what I said. The reproach was in regards to the IRB report. Is he a part of that? Is that what you are implying?

I'm not going after anyone and I am sure Mr bug doesn't need your support or cheer leading.

The conversation was between him and I so I'm sure it will end the same.
Stud.

10 point

It's typical, don't take their side and they're mad. It shows his personality when he jokes with you and you can't do the same with him. You're on ignore. Oh my, I won't be able to sleep tonight.
#1. You never take my side.

#2. I don't joke about tampons.

#3. How can I see your posts and respond if I have you on ignore? That was supposed to be a funny response and you guys got a knot in your fotls.

TTKU
Sherlock.