Union Politics - Where is the last TDU candidate now?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I don't see the things that you're talking about because I don't watch TDU's postings or the IBTs either for that matter.

My friend, when do people learn lessons that create behavioral change?

Normally, for what I've seen, it's after a loss or a set back. That...I'll give you.

Most people can make it through hard times.

Few, make it through prosperity.

And you can count on that.
Why won't TDU congratulate 804 Strong? They spew excuses and rhetoric. People will only learn their lessons when they look into themselves and get truthful. Excuses are the tools of losers.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wether you lose by 70 votes or 1 you lost. Period. The great members of of local 804 spok volumes about tims leadership. I had the chance to meet the man and spend quite some time with him. I left very unimpressed. That's a lot more time than the majority of the people on this forum have. He actually tried to debate me and I shut him down. Imagine that a principal officer of a giant local and a GP candidate and he couldn't talk his way out of a little debate without everyone saying he looked stupid. I was getting pats on the back. Good luck in the can Timmy

LagunaBrown

Just from a casual observation, Lead Belly, you seem obsessed with other locals. Considering the troubles in Ohio and Central States, maybe you should focus a little closer to home.

Oh here we go, a guy that just signed up knows all about Lead...... Same old TDU crap, just make another fake alias when you get schooled. Your tactics are embarrassing and hailarious you picked "gimme danger". Ha ha ha gimme a break!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Oh here we go, a guy that just signed up knows all about Lead...... Same old TDU crap, just make another fake alias when you get schooled. Your tactics are embarrassing and hailarious you picked "gimme danger". Ha ha ha gimme a break!
Lead?

That is like his 17th screen name.
Should I list them?

If that's how it works, maybe he is TDU?

Gimme Danger

Funny that 251 Wrong couldn't update the Local website more then once every 5 years when they were in office. Now they copy the current leadership and think members don't remember 2-3 years ago. Ok. Thanks for thinking we're stupid.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Funny that 251 Wrong couldn't update the Local website more then once every 5 years when they were in office. Now they copy the current leadership and think members don't remember 2-3 years ago. Ok. Thanks for thinking we're stupid.
No, just you. Isn't their 9 different people running against your group of do nothing's and brag the mosts? Look how TDU comes in and disrespects democracy. Do they not have the right to run? Word is out that their might be 4-5 slates running. Seems like Divided Action has an inflated self worth and they in a short time use strong arm tactics to play favoritism in the workplace. If your not a supporter of Divided Action, you get zero representation.
http://www.251strong.org/strong-events.html
This is the stuff that's going on and your complaining about a website? Lol.
Remember, the people that do the least brag the most.
Gimme Danger? Lol
Your members should call you "Gimme Representation"!
Btw, Happy New Year.

Gimme Danger

That's pretty funny about favoritism. That's how it used to be before United Action.
The old group wants to run again. Good for them. They have an event and get a handful of members, and a larger group of retirees and officials from other locals to attend. Good luck to them.