UPS — Pre-load

Lol

Duuuuuuude, you've been there a day and you don't know Mark? :censored2:, man, friend* a union steward, you just need to pay more attention or something, man. You sure you were workin' at UPS this morning?
What location are you at.

J

jibbs

btw, I live two streets away from you. We should meet up in an hour and fight or something.

J

jibbs

Mark is not your union steward, pussyyyyyy.

200.gif

J

jibbs

oh :censored2:, my bad, Chicken. I didn't read the username before I answered.

Y'all are some trolls.

don't you friend*ing start with that word around here again, god damnit, I'm just drunk and expressing myself without inhibition, you :censored2:t with two t's.

browntroll

Why did you let him take your pickoff spot?

Sent using BrownCafe App
i worked as directed but there will be hell to pay if someone takes something i earned. they tried it a second time
but i told sup that next time he makes me do all the pick off work and take me out at the end which basically screwing
me for the extra 30 min i would earn from being there then he can forget about me ever working hard again, he tried to
put the newhire up there for 1 day(to screw me) and guy pretty much quit the position by telling sup his back hurt from pickoff.
to op just work as directed but dont expect ppl to like you taking easier spots since some ppl will resent you or worse.

Nostromo

Trailers don't have 18 wheels and no one should be hooked up while anyone is inside.
Wait what? Feeder drivers are always hooking up when I'm building sexy :censored2: walls, least they give me a heads up. Comments above me had me laughing. To the Op I doubt they would keep you as a sorter. In my Hub that's a job I would have to bid for but first baby steps passing probation which you and I are on the same boat err feeder.

Sent using Morse code

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So you won't ask the people you're supposed to, but you'll come on here and ask random friend*ers for their opinion? My opinion is to shut your mouth in your first 30 days. Stick it out for 30, and then what you have to say starts to matter. If you can't bring yourself to ask questions at work, why would you ask questions ABOUT work to people you don't work with? Our answers are likely to be much less reasonable than the people responsible for you while you're on UPS' time.

smile*'s retarded. man. You had an orientation for a reason. You have management for a reason. You have union stewards for a reason. You have a national contract for a reason.

None of those reasons are to come online and be like, "So hey guys, can I stick to my same spot forever? Like, I bet you guys would be able to give me a better answer than the person who assigns my work for the day."

Really, man? Man the :censored2: up and ask a question in person. This internet :censored2: doesn't always work out the way you might expect.

Wow chill out

Sent using BrownCafe App

Dr.Brownz

There's no point proven here.... If I'm good at sorting, why not assign me there everyday? I'm going to report to the sorting isle everyday unless they tell me other wise.

Also consider that you are lowest senority and preffered work is doled out based on senority, the preffered going to the most senior.

The PTers on the local sort at my center seem to not understand that, they all want to sort smalls instead of unloading package cars or loading trailers