UPS as a guide to life

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
No, he did not. Websites barely existed. How do you think it is wrong to glorify someone who made a difference in yyour life, as Mr. 'N' did -- Mr. N. Point out the particular provision of the 'Rules.' I thought this site was purposed to freely express experiences from UPS employment. I also thought this site was about speaking freely about "employee" experiences. I did. Now I suffer this hate and criticism? Why? And not on the merits of my expressed facts. Express some facts contrary to mine, please.

Just go away.

Nobody cares about you.

xAvenger

The problem is that no one is going to answer any questions about the man you're trying to gather information on. Why is that so difficult for you to figure out?

I do not want to do so. My commentary was that he gave me the chance to improve myself, via the U.P.S. advancement portal, though he seemed to hate me at the time. I had to earn everything.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I do not want to do so. My commentary was that he gave me the chance to improve myself, via the U.P.S. advancement portal, though he seemed to hate me at the time. I had to earn everything.
image.gif

xAvenger

All of the posters here just seem to be hateful or oppositional, without any examples. I gave examples. Oppose me, please! Fight, as you have been trained!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
No, he did not. Websites barely existed. How do you think it is wrong to glorify someone who made a difference in yyour life, as Mr. 'N' did -- Mr. N. Point out the particular provision of the 'Rules.' I thought this site was purposed to freely express experiences from UPS employment. I also thought this site was about speaking freely about "employee" experiences. I did. Now I suffer this hate and criticism? Why? And not on the merits of my expressed facts. Express some facts contrary to mine, please.
Welcome to the moderation queue.

https://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, last name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Welcome to the moderation queue.

Terms of Service and Rules | BrownCafe - UPSers talking about UPS

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, last name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.
@cheryl if you read his posts you can see he/she is a lawyer or legal assistant fishing for information about that supervisor, probably for a lawsuit.

xAvenger

WTF. Not a response. Next.

What I am seeing here s a bunch of baseless BS that cannot be substantiated with any real; evidence to the contrary of any statement I have made. Just a bunch of images, which are nothing. Here, there are just old people griping about their differences with real management, or young people who cannot understand that being pushed beyond their limits is a good thing.

Every current U.P.S. employee should be ashamed, especially management. Nobody here has a real gripe. No justification. I have to conclude (and I am sure I will get as a response a bunch of nonsensical responses, such and Giraffe *gif's and such or somesuch), that this bunch of complainers have no complaint. Prove me wrong.