UPS as a guide to life

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What I am seeing here s a bunch of baseless BS that cannot be substantiated with any real; evidence to the contrary of any statement I have made. Just a bunch of images, which are nothing. Here, there are just old people griping about their differences with real management, or young people who cannot understand that being pushed beyond their limits is a good thing.

Every current U.P.S. employee should be ashamed, especially management. Nobody here has a real gripe. No justification. I have to conclude (and I am sure I will get as a response a bunch of nonsensical responses, such and Giraffe *gif's and such or somesuch), that this bunch of complainers have no complaint. Prove me wrong.
up yours.gif

xAvenger

Can someone be a complainer if they have no complaint?
No I don't believe they can.
I hope you prepare legal briefs better than you do your posts, because they are awful dude

If you have no complaint, then you are not a complainant, as a matter of law. WTF. See: Blacks's Law, (Garner 7th e.d., 1999)p. 278.

If you read any of my posts, any of you, then you understand my position on Mr. N. This site should not delete the meaning of my posts.

xAvenger

Can someone be a complainer if they have no complaint?
No I don't believe they can.
I hope you prepare legal briefs better than you do your posts, because they are awful dude

I would hope, if that is your sole argument, to meet you on the field of battle. e.g. admissible evidence and testimony, and in Court. I hope to see any of you cowards under the same. Try me. You will not succeed. All I have seen here is, . . . nothing.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I would hope, if that is your sole argument, to meet you on the field of battle. e.g. admissible evidence and testimony, and in Court. I hope to see any of you cowards under the same. Try me. You will not succeed. All I have seen here is, . . . nothing.
So if I understand what it is you are saying. You are some sort of lawyer, who has a client that's has a suit of some sort against the esteemed Mr N*.
Wiz bang Matlock that you are prepares for the case by attempting to dig up information on Mr. N* , or a similar such individual at UPS. To show a pattern of behavior that is taught to UPS supervisors and aid in your action against Mr.N

km3

I am not sure what the problem is here.

Nobody here knows "Mr. N." But based on your description, he sounds like an :censored2:. The kind of person you would intentionally splash with water on the side of the road.

The problem is that you came on here, talking about a guy nobody knows, demanding that we prove he was an awful human being when you're the only one who knows him and, thus far, have only posted awful things about him (and to a certain extent, yourself).

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
So if I understand what it is you are saying. You are some sort of lawyer, who has a client that's has a suit of some sort against the esteemed Mr N*.
Wiz bang Matlock that you are prepares for the case by attempting to dig up information on Mr. N* , or a similar such individual at UPS. To show a pattern of behavior that is taught to UPS supervisors and aid in your action against Mr.N

Pretty much.

Of course, how much of what he gathered here would stand up in court. This could be fun.