UPS Driver Carelessly Tossing Packages

brostalss

The good 'ol days.

Come on guys, everyone has done "HDS Gotta package people!" Ace Ventura.

Those Victoria's Secret bags can goes pretty far if tossed right. And the letters are like frisbees. :)

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
America is a lot different now then 10 years ago. Nowadays, we are on camera at any given time, all the time. Back in the day, I would marvel at an obvious camera in a store front. And it was just that one as well. Now, going out into the world, you're on camera 10-20 times every hour your outside in a public place. Doesnt matter if its a security camera or cell phone camera. A UPS driver is subjected to hunderds of possible camera angles at any given time.

This should be a known reality now to everyone. And its only going to get worse, thanks to drones and possible cameras one every street corner in our near future. And that every cell phone has a camera/ recorder on it. Driving used to be lonely job, as I've heard at my HUB and on here. Well, you will atleast have the pleasure of knowing that eyes will always be on you 24/ 7.

You can thank youtube for everyone being so hungry at making a possible viral video.

BrownDooDoo

lol the comments are funny if you read through some

"He was later promoted to management for his ingenious loading methods that saved time and money"

People think that's bad they should see my hub. The slightest portion of a single **** is given about anything at my hub haha

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The good 'ol days.

Come on guys, everyone has done "HDS Gotta package people!" Ace Ventura.

Those Victoria's Secret bags can goes pretty far if tossed right. And the letters are like frisbees. :)

Gotta love those QVC & LL bean bags too, a 15 foot toss is nothing with those

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
I always get a kick of these "outsiders" watching someone else do there job and criticizing.

1st off try doing the job 10+ hours a day for years in +90 degree weather, or -20 degrees at the work pace UPS wants you to go. Let's see if your as gentle as this guy.

2nd thing is: do you know why items are placed in a box in the first place? Why they just don't put tag attached to a string tied on a product with a destination address written on it?

Because the box is meant to protect the product from the wear and tear of transportation and the handling of real humans.

I get so many people who gasp at the sight of a crinkle, dented, partially torn box and say "what did you do to it"? I tell them this; if the box was completely smashed, burned to black, soaking wet, and the product was not damaged... THEN THE BOX DID ITS JOB. THAT'S WHAT ITS THERE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPS has never, will ever, pay a claim for a damaged cardboard box.