UPS drivers & their pickup trucks.

Future

Victory Ride
I got the coolest wheels on here. My garage totals 1200 crank hp between 3 cars. Haters gone hate! And no I won't disclose any info about what I whip cause I have some easy to recognize and rare vehicles.
image.jpeg
You r a damn Rebel!

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I drove a 65 Chevy stepside with wooden bed floor for 21 years. (that's no car payment for 21 years)

Column mount 3-speed, man. choke, heater, no radio, no seat belts.

spare tire was on a side mount behind the driver's door

(sold it for more than I paid at purchase)

Last edited:

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I had a truck like that (but uglier). 78 3/4 ton Chevy. Full time 4WD. A beast but a super gas hog.
Had a 78 "camper special" a beast for sure. Had an 84 & and 87 half ton as well. The 87 was a beautiful silverado. Last year for that body style.

wayfair

swollen member
The older ones were much better looking, I've had a few, but I'll take my new one any day. Much more comfortable, great heat, and the ac gets ridiculously cold.

the problem is when something breaks on the new ones.$$$$

When mine was lifted, I opted for new springs, much better ride!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
the problem is when something breaks on the new ones.$$$$

When mine was lifted, I opted for new springs, much better ride!
Honestly never had to put $ into any of my last 3.

Had an '02 with a duramax, which I dumped because of injector issues. Warranty work so little cost, but still a pain.

Do you use yours much for "wheelin"? Always liked a blazer a little more for that. Extremely short wheelbase.

rod

Retired 22 years
So let me get this straight. Every single vehicle on the road that isn't a pickup truck, needs to drive a little faster to accommodate the BIG BAD MANLY man driving his really cool pickup truck?

don't blow a gasket there MIB----it was a joke---(hence the smiley face at the end)