UPS drivers & their pickup trucks.

rod

Retired 22 years
A friend just paid $87,000 for his Ram diesel.

Upon further review I had this all screwed up. I do have a friend who paid $87,000 but it was for his Escalade. The friend who has the Ram got off cheaper at $70,000 plus. They both got their money the old fashion way-----------------------inherited it. :-)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Upon further review I had this all screwed up. I do have a friend who paid $87,000 but it was for his Escalade. The friend who has the Ram got off cheaper at $70,000 plus. They both got their money the old fashion way-----------------------inherited it. :-)
Well yeah 87k on an escalade can easily be done.

raceanoncr

'01 S-10 I leased brand new. Don't need 4X. Lease was up. Didn't make em anymore. Didn't like what Chev or any other brand had in 2X. Bought it, then. Got 80,000 and looks like this today. Just brakes is all.

chebbie.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
'01 S-10 I leased brand new. Don't need 4X. Lease was up. Didn't make em anymore. Didn't like what Chev or any other brand had in 2X. Bought it, then. Got 80,000 and looks like this today. Just brakes is all.

View attachment 74866

S-10 were race trucks .
Total carrying weight was 500lbs ; which did not include the driver and a full tank of fuel .
A co-worker had one until it was stolen; in less than 1 hr the thief had put on 50 miles and wrapped it around a tree 2 miles from his house .