UPS In Texas

Leftinbuilding

SX

Part time, but you work more than a 60 hour a week driver? You usin gooberment math?

Ive worked for UPS longer than you have been alive.

Because of that job, I have provided for my family much like Sat has stated. And I too came from poverty.

But let me tell you a little secret. Its not the quantity of time you spend with your daughter or family, its the quality of time you spend.

Grass is always greener, till you take a really good look at what is really there.

d

Well said. Our little buddy sounds very immature. Hope he grows up before his kids do. I think his signature statement says a lot.

drewed

Shankman
Once again - words fail me! (But here I go anyway....)

UPS is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't believe any job is! There will always be "twits" in management at any job....

As far as how many hours you are working PT and the time it takes away from your family? Dude, you don't have a clue!

It chaps my hide that you are taking advantage of the benefits offered by UPS (especially college tuition) with the attitude you have!

100% agreed any work place you go to, you have to think of it as a game to have fun with it....some sups are dumb but also so are some hourlies......

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
I'll leave when it suits me, until then it isn't anybodies business. You people that want to flame me can take your shots. I don't know any of you and don't care to. I don't like working for UPS but it suits my needs at the moment so I'm taking advantage. UPS is a detriment to my family and to my health and all of you that work as part timers know just what I'm talking about. I don't give a crap about management's tactics or the politics of the job, it's the time away from my baby daughter that has me bitter about the whole situation, and it's because of her that I'm working a UPS. So for any of you that don't like my post, well......, you know what you can do.

It isnt anybodies business but yet you post it on a PUBLIC FORUM? Yea ok:rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

tieguy

Banned
I'll leave when it suits me, until then it isn't anybodies business. You people that want to flame me can take your shots. I don't know any of you and don't care to. I don't like working for UPS but it suits my needs at the moment so I'm taking advantage. UPS is a detriment to my family and to my health and all of you that work as part timers know just what I'm talking about. I don't give a crap about management's tactics or the politics of the job, it's the time away from my baby daughter that has me bitter about the whole situation, and it's because of her that I'm working a UPS.

I've heard people same the same thing for thirty years.

tieguy

Banned
There are many ready to get out of the brown hell hole.On our terms not UPS's..If mgt weren't such iggits it would be one of the greatest jobs in America because the customers are great..

yepper ...heard many people say that for thirty years too. :happy-very:

upsdude

I guess the UPS experience has been all negative for some folks, that hasn’t been the case for me. Sure, I’ve typed my complaints on here like many others have but some folks need to move on. I look forward to getting out of the UPS rat race one day and doing something else. I think that’s a goal we all share, the leaving part, maybe not the doing something else part. If the job is causing a person major heartburn its time to seek other employment. If you’ve spent yourself into a situation that requires you to work a job you hate, I hope you’ve learned a lesson.

This job allows my wife to stay home or work, her choice. My kids appreciate the work I do and they’re wise to the financial benefits. My dad worked 70-80 hours a week he owned a gas station. I’m thankful everyday of the lessons I learned from his business venture, and grateful he passed on a positive work ethic to my brother and me.

Family is what you make it, the job really has nothing to do with it.

Channahon

it's the time away from my baby daughter that has me bitter about the whole situation, and it's because of her that I'm working a UPS.

You work part time at UPS, go to school with UPS financial assistance and get benefits for your family and you're bitter about the whole situation?

Sounds like you are doing okay by your family for the time being, that is, until you decide to leave when the time is right for you.

I hope your daughter doesn't feel your anger when you are with her, seeing as she's the reason your work at UPS. Scary statement for any parent or grandparent to read.

sx2700

Banned
LOL @ all u idiots.....Typical Brown Cafe members, thinking they have a clue about anything, making assumptions based on a single post. It is called trolling and you all bit hook, line, and sinker. The only part of the post that wasn't BS was that working at UPS sucks and the only reason I'm there is for the health insurance. Not that it matters, but I'm not a college kid, I have a real job. I'd explain it to you all, but I don't imagine a bunch of uneducated delivery boys would understand. Lighten up dipdongs it's just a joke!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

filthpig

LOL @ all u idiots.....Typical Brown Cafe members, thinking they have a clue about anything, making assumptions based on a single post. It is called trolling and you all bit hook, line, and sinker. The only part of the post that wasn't BS was that working at UPS sucks and the only reason I'm there is for the health insurance. Not that it matters, but I'm not a college kid, I have a real job. I'd explain it to you all, but I don't imagine a bunch of uneducated delivery boys would understand. Lighten up dipdongs it's just a joke!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Oookee dokee. What a trickster you are! You sure got one on us! Smarty pants!

satellitedriver

Why I bother to tell you this, I do not know. but I will.
It was rather obvious who and what you are by the verbage you use in your posts.
Sadly, the joke you tell is on yourself.
Education and intelligence are not equivalent.
You seem to be an educated person,only.

Leftinbuilding

No,it wasn't a "joke". You just finally realized you sound like an idiot. And, to be honest, this post didn't change anything.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Typical of todays youth. They want everything handed to them on a silver platter. Hard work and a great work attitude must be something foreign to you. Still, I wish you luck because you have a family to support. But bottom line is will you ever be happy whatever you choose to do?