Ups manager

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Typical NY Post garbage journalism. Its like the National Enquirer, only printed every day. In this case, none of the siezed guns were so-called "assault weapons" and none of them had anything to do with the allegations of domestic violence. I would say that 80% of the houses I deliver to have gun collections that are a lot better than what I am seeing in the photo; 3 cheap .22 pistols and a mediocre assortment of older hunting rifles and shotguns doesnt even begin to qualify as "news" in my neck of the woods. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

He was charged with "criminal gun possession" and it has nothing to do with guns being assault rifles or that they were used in a crime. The guns were unregistered and he could not prove ownership. Some of the guns may have been stolen.

THAT MAKES IT A CRIME.

Just like YOU said you wouldnt register your Ak47 because the scary goverment might want to take it, this gun freak did the same only he committed a serious crime with a pair of scissors and that introduced his gun cache to police when the girlfriend told police about it.

I am glad he was arrested and charged and the guns siezed. Now they will end up where they belong, in a gun smashing machine turning them into a pile of blue steel junk.

Peace

TOS

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The fact that he owned these guns, but apparently used a KNIFE to harm his girlfriend tells us how stupid gun control laws really are.

And also the fact that he doesn't represent all gun enthusiasts. You're generalizing a whole group based on one person I see. Its funny how you cons scream when we generalize (which is wrong) you guys on a gun freak who just went postal.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Typical NY Post garbage journalism. Its like the National Enquirer, only printed every day. In this case, none of the siezed guns were so-called "assault weapons" and none of them had anything to do with the allegations of domestic violence. I would say that 80% of the houses I deliver to have gun collections that are a lot better than what I am seeing in the photo; 3 cheap .22 pistols and a mediocre assortment of older hunting rifles and shotguns doesnt even begin to qualify as "news" in my neck of the woods. Nothing to see here folks, move along.
absolutely....the Post is utter garbage....Newsday is much better.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Could you hear the morning conference call?:

District Mgr: "Vecchio! What is your major malfuncton num nuts? Whitman killed 17 & wounded 32 with a brain tumor & being hopped up on dexedrine but you couldn't even handle your old lady! No wonder your drivers can't make their numbers. The standard is 17 Vecchio! 17! Not zero! I should put you on the street you worthless piece of chit! Get ready for Special Assignment Vecchio, it's coming for you mayne! Mark my words!"

You talking about that guy at the book suppository?

norcal10

Could you hear the morning conference call?:

District Mgr: "Vecchio! What is your major malfuncton num nuts? Whitman killed 17 & wounded 32 with a brain tumor & being hopped up on dexedrine but you couldn't even handle your old lady! No wonder your drivers can't make their numbers. The standard is 17 Vecchio! 17! Not zero! I should put you on the street you worthless piece of chit! Get ready for Special Assignment Vecchio, it's coming for you mayne! Mark my words!"

You talking about that guy at the book suppository?
Nah this Guy is Charles Whitman who shot 17 people from the tower at the university of Texas