Ups outfit problem .. Little help

Climbingtheladder

Starting driving school next week got my uniform today they gave me a XXL shirt because of my height but it's wide as hell and looks retarded any help ? Could I take it to a Taylor ? Kinda pisses me off because the length is fine it's just as wide as a buss

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Your going to need it wide as hell as soon as you qualify and it gets cold as balls outside depending on where your at. I wear a couple layers during winter. Always get bigger pants and shirts so you can wear layers. Don't be like one of those idiots that wear coats in the winter. First time you almost hang your self on the door handle with a coat you will know what I mean. Plus its uncomfortable as hell driving with a coat on. But some of the dudes that are stuck in the 70s and 80s wear them in the winter and I just crack da freak up dude lol.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Keep it .
Come winter time you'll be able to wear warmer clothing underneath it .
And I always wear very loose fitting clothes in the warmer months .
You're wearing it to do a nasty job not walk on some runway .

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Starting driving school next week got my uniform today they gave me a XXL shirt because of my height but it's wide as hell and looks retarded any help ? Could I take it to a Taylor ? Kinda pisses me off because the length is fine it's just as wide as a buss
Consider this the first thing of many that will piss you off about this job....lmao!

blackcircle

How do u order a long sleeve shirt u dont have to tuck in????? I've been wanting one forever!!! What is it called on order form???

It's the "jacket" shirt. I don't have any tuck in uniform shirts anymore.

OP, I think they have "tall" sizes. I should probably wear a medium tall but I went with a large which is kinda big on me.

gingerkat

I don't know if it was "legal per se", but I'm 5'2" and I hemmed my man pants myself and just took it out when returning them. I would suggest taking the shirt in to seamstress and telling her not to make any cuts and that you will be bringing it back to her to take out again.