Ups outfit problem .. Little help

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Climbingtheladder, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Starting driving school next week got my uniform today they gave me a XXL shirt because of my height but it's wide as hell and looks retarded any help ? Could I take it to a Taylor ? Kinda pisses me off because the length is fine it's just as wide as a buss

2. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

3. BSWALKS

BSWALKS Easily Amused

Same problem with my shorts. Loose all over, snug in the crotch.

4. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Your going to need it wide as hell as soon as you qualify and it gets cold as balls outside depending on where your at. I wear a couple layers during winter. Always get bigger pants and shirts so you can wear layers. Don't be like one of those idiots that wear coats in the winter. First time you almost hang your self on the door handle with a coat you will know what I mean. Plus its uncomfortable as hell driving with a coat on. But some of the dudes that are stuck in the 70s and 80s wear them in the winter and I just crack da freak up dude lol.

5. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Call your mommy? Tell her you need help picking out your school clothes....lol.

6. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Good one bb funny shiznitt lol.

7. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Keep it .
    Come winter time you'll be able to wear warmer clothing underneath it .
    And I always wear very loose fitting clothes in the warmer months .
    You're wearing it to do a nasty job not walk on some runway .

8. Thats the same answer my wife said!.....oh wait different subject.....sorry.................but ill post it anyways.

9. bleedinbrown58

Consider this the first thing of many that will piss you off about this job....lmao!

10. bleedinbrown58

dude, seriously..a grown man can't dress himself lol....how's he gonna do your job? lol

11. Come on. BB58..You should have a better smart :censored2: answer than that!...Rember you are the welcoming committee!....loli

12. bleedinbrown58

The welcome wagon's on vacation but i have an idea....look for my new thread... lol

13. Thanks Jumpman......now I want another car payment!..........I wonder what kind of carpet that car comes with??

14. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

I would love love love to know lol.

15. RonBurgandy??????????

How do u order a long sleeve shirt u dont have to tuck in????? I've been wanting one forever!!! What is it called on order form???

16. RonBurgandy??????????

I know the short sleeve ones are called shirt jac's but I haven't seen a long sleeve shirt jac. Is it new??

17. ladmeih

ladmeih Member

It's the "jacket" shirt. I don't have any tuck in uniform shirts anymore.

OP, I think they have "tall" sizes. I should probably wear a medium tall but I went with a large which is kinda big on me.

18. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Long sleeve jacket style or something like that. Ask women in office who takes care of the orders for uniforms they will know.

19. gingerkat

gingerkat Well-Known Member

I don't know if it was "legal per se", but I'm 5'2" and I hemmed my man pants myself and just took it out when returning them. I would suggest taking the shirt in to seamstress and telling her not to make any cuts and that you will be bringing it back to her to take out again.

20. RonBurgandy??????????

Are they new this year? Never seen one in my center. Are they like the rain hats. Only allowed to be ordered in certain parts of country?