UPS Socks. A new requirement?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Progressive discipline is protocol.
If your story is true, you got some free paid vacation time.
2720284369_76c6832ded.jpg

If you wear shorts, you have to buy and wear the socks.
Rule has been around since shorts were made available.

I just received a '3 day suspension' for not wearing the UPS Branded socks to work on Friday. I've been wearing these regular brown socks to work for months and no one has ever mentioned it to me. My question is, is UPS now requiring us to purchase the Official UPS branded socks? If it's a uniform requirement, shouldn't they provide them for us? Also, if we do purchase them, can I have them shipped via fedex? Sounds like someone isn't playing fair. Apparently I will be having a hearing on Monday and I would just like a bit a fuel for my fire.
How and the hell could you let it get to the point in progressive discipline that this is even an option. Are you an adult? Go in a room by yourself and check your genitals. Are you a man. If you are start playing the part. Reverse if it's the other gender.

Last edited:
I buy the socks when I need them and surprisingly I'm not in the poor house as a result. Buy the damn socks people.
And if they are in the poor house I've seen guys cut the socks in half once they get holes in them and wear the tops of the ups socks over there socks and it looks like they are in the code.