Van Jones

moreluck

golden ticket member
The more this man speaks, the worse it looks for B. Hussein. What an idiot racist this guy is. These Czars seem to be extremists and they're pulling down B.O. :happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Van Jones is Obama's Green Czar. No vetting process for appointment. You just take a guy you played B-Ball with one time and appoint him in an important position.

wkmac

And who is Van Jones?

I saw him in a couple of war movies but his best was "The Caine Mutiny"

Maybe President Obama chose an actor so at least he'd fit in with Washington as all they do anyway is pretend to be some kind of honest leader!

It's like pro wrestling. When the match is going on live (C-Span) they play their scripted parts but back stage

martinez+kennedy.jpg

Do you know what these guys are thinking of you voters right now?

Tell Em Again Bugs what these guys are thinking right now!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
White House stands by 'truther' Van Jones

By Sam Youngman - 09/04/09 12:40 PM ET
The White House would not say whether the White House's green-jobs czar, who has been linked to Sept. 11 conspiracy theorists, continues to enjoy the confidence of the president, but an official said he is still a part of the administration.

Van Jones, the president's special adviser for green jobs at the White House Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ), has come under fire this week for using an obscenity to describe Republicans and for signing a petition to get Congress to investigate whether the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, were an inside government job.

brett636

Not to mention he is an avowed Communist and radical revolutionary. There is no place in our government for people like this.

island1fox

:happy-very:Why does everyone seem so surprised about the self-avowed Communist Jones as Obama's Green Czar ?
Of course as more of the racist,extremist, anti-American views and beliefs of Jones comes to the attention of the American Public{It will be slow the Liberal Press will not touch this issue} --Obama will deny that he knew all of this before appointing him???? Same old story ---Wright ,Ayres, etc etc ----THE MOST POWERFUL-:dissapointed:MAN IN THE WORLD--HIGHLY INTELLIGENT AND HIGHLY EDUCATED ---KNOWS NOTHING!!!! Wake up !!!
Jone's is using a Clinton /OBAMA TACTIC ----DEFINITION OF WHAT "IS" is and although I SIGNED DOCUMENTS AND BELONGED AND SPOKE AND PARTICIPATED in all of these radical and extremists groups -----"I NEVER DID BELIEVE IN ANY OF THOSE VIEWS" How do you correctly spell BAMBOOZLED ??????

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Van Jones: 'Resist' against police
Anti-cop mission drawn up by Black Panther group

Posted: September 04, 2009
11:41 am Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

090831vanjones.jpg

Van Jones
JERUSALEM – Van Jones, President Obama's controversial environmental adviser, signed a petition calling for nationwide "resistance" against police, accusing them of using the 9/11 attacks to carry out policies of torture.
The petition was organized by the October 22nd Coalition, an anti-police organization whose mission statement was drawn up by leaders of the radical Black Panther Collective for Social Progress.
The movement organizes yearly national anti-police demonstrations, accusing police of "brutality, detentions, domestic spying, profiling and other attacks on human and civil liberties." The protests are held under the banner of the National Day of Protest to Stop Police Brutality, Repression and the Criminalization of a Generation."
The 2006 statement, available on the website for the Revolutionary Communist Party USA, calls on participants to "resist so that we will not be crushed. Our resistance gives other people courage

moreluck

golden ticket member
WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama's environmental adviser Van Jones, who became embroiled in a controversy over past inflammatory statements, has resigned his White House job after what he calls a "vicious smear campaign against me."

See, I told you he'd be gone, but I didn't expect him to take the "victim" attitude. He made his own bed, he can lay in it !!!! :happy2:

tieguy

Banned
WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama's environmental adviser Van Jones, who became embroiled in a controversy over past inflammatory statements, has resigned his White House job after what he calls a "vicious smear campaign against me."

See, I told you he'd be gone, but I didn't expect him to take the "victim" attitude. He made his own bed, he can lay in it !!!! :happy2:

He has been playing victim his whole life.

This guy is being credited with Obamas green jobs theory. Creating jobs by building up the green movement.

He is also credited by some with the stimulus plan.

Lot of influence there. For a communist.

P

pickup

Wow, look at the post time. You were right on the top of a breaking story. Your were right ,moreluck about him being gone but how could you not forsee he would not take the victim attitude. As soon as I saw the headline, I already could see how he would spin it and he did.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Someone, (didn't catch who) has made a proposal that Obama not appoint anymor czars 'til a vetting process can be worked out. Better check out the 30 or so that he already appointed.

P

pickup

Someone, (didn't catch who) has made a proposal that Obama not appoint anymor czars 'til a vetting process can be worked out. Better check out the 30 or so that he already appointed.

I was reading a post in another thread and the poster touched upon this. He mentioned a Senator Byrd. Perhaps he is the one proposing it?????

ups1990

Blunder after blunder. The list keeps getting long. President Obama, is going from cant' do anything wrong, to looking like a mere mortal and typical politician. This is what happens when America and the media, hold a too high view an almost super hero status to an ordinary man.

If Obama, didn't know about Van Jones radiacal views, then someone in his inner cirlce, knew precisely about the man's poltical ambitions. If the latter is true, what does it say about that inner circle? Are the rest of his lower cabinet members soon to be re-examined?

One thing is clear, the President looks more ordinary every day and another speech won't help .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Blunder after blunder. The list keeps getting long. President Obama, is going from cant' do anything wrong, to looking like a mere mortal and typical politician. This is what happens when America and the media, hold a too high view an almost super hero status to an ordinary man.

If Obama, didn't know about Van Jones radiacal views, then someone in his inner cirlce, knew precisely about the man's poltical ambitions. If the latter is true, what does it say about that inner circle? Are the rest of his lower cabinet members soon to be re-examined?

One thing is clear, the President looks more ordinary every day and another speech won't help .
watch for his poll numbers to really drop after his next "speech".

brett636

He probably could have remained quietly in the background of this administration if he hadn't begun that big push for advertisers to boycott Glenn Beck. Beck fired back and the truth turned out to be more than Van could handle.

anim_grenade.gif
anim_grenade.gif

fact check

He probably could have remained quietly in the background of this administration if he hadn't begun that big push for advertisers to boycott Glenn Beck. Beck fired back and the truth turned out to be more than Van could handle.

View attachment 2025
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffington/thank-you-glenn-beck_b_278839.html

Thank you, Glenn Beck. By helping force the resignation of Van Jones, you have done a great service to your country. But in the exact opposite way than what you intended.

Your vile and vicious smear campaign has helped reverse one of the worst examples of miscasting since John Wayne took on the role of Genghis Khan in The Conqueror.

Don't get me wrong: Van Jones was the best person for the job he just gave up. But the job was not the best use of Van Jones.

Contrary to the media caricature, the real Van Jones is a thoughtful leader who knows how to use words to move people to action. To stick him behind a desk, working out the details of tax credits for green jobs -- incredibly important though the job is -- was never the best use of his unique and abundant skills.