Veterans please give me advice

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I got it figured out and am fine now, thanks for nothing you peace of shiite, spiteful, idiots

last time I'm fooling myself into getting trolled here :censored2: all of you. 6 pages of good job staying on topic you keyboard warriors love laying it on someone because it makes you feel better about yourself. I reject your reality, because it is :censored2:te and you're basing all of this on one night in the 2 and a half years I've worked for this company. If you knew anything about me or knew anyone that worked with me you would feel foolish. I tried to even be humble here with my hat in my hand and show respect but clearly you're all incapable of showing humanity to someone suffering from the same problems you've likely suffered. Browncafe? More like Flamecafe. NOT resource for fellow UPS'ers. Remember to rate my post funny all at once now mmk? idiots...

Flame on retards, no one's reading but yourself. Im out

You never proved me anything but right, you hold no surprises... consistency defined
An overwhelming sense of predictability, a dull sideways slide into mediocrity

The category is Best Supporting Actress.....and the Oscar goes to....

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I got it figured out and am fine now, thanks for nothing you peace of shiite, spiteful, idiots

last time I'm fooling myself into getting trolled here :censored2: all of you. 6 pages of good job staying on topic you keyboard warriors love laying it on someone because it makes you feel better about yourself. I reject your reality, because it is :censored2:te and you're basing all of this on one night in the 2 and a half years I've worked for this company. If you knew anything about me or knew anyone that worked with me you would feel foolish. I tried to even be humble here with my hat in my hand and show respect but clearly you're all incapable of showing humanity to someone suffering from the same problems you've likely suffered. Browncafe? More like Flamecafe. NOT resource for fellow UPS'ers. Remember to rate my post funny all at once now mmk? idiots...

You never proved me anything but right, you hold no surprises... consistency defined

The one time I was actually nice and "serious " in a thread you go with this??

Damn, now I'm going to have to be sarcastic and unhelpful to keep this from happening again

Future

Victory Ride

image.jpeg

rickyb

I have been a preloader for 2 years. Thursday last week I no called no showed. I have never done this but my back was killing me (been having spasms for 2 months now and I am only 24). I literally showed up to work in my car, decided I couldn't do it today, and drove back home. I tried to call, but I couldn't get my damaged phone to make the call to call in. And it's not like I can go to my gmas or dads house when its 3 a.m. to use their phone

I know you guys are sarcastic and love to troll, but please.... put that aside for one minute and help me as I intend to be a driver and make this my career

It is now tuesday, and my part-time supervisor informs me to see my full-time supervisor regarding the day I no-called no-showed. I said ok and after I finished my pull I went to see her and she said that i am being given a warning letter. I said....

"I understand completely and accept as I did not call, but my back has been killing me the past 2 months and I've been having minor muscle spasms, I am not trying to avoid discipline as I understand I deserve it, but can I please get moved off my pull for a week or two? I also intend on seeing a chiropractor soon in hopes it will help. I am even willing to come in earlier unpaid to make this easier on me"

Her reply was: "No I cannot accommodate and no I cannot let you come in early as that is unfair to us and yourself, your health is your own responsibility as you are a grown adult and need to take your own measures to control your health, I can give you help near the end as far as irregs and whatnot but no I cannot take you off your pull. If you need to see a doctor than see a doctor"

All my union rep was able to do was refer me to a good chiro, which I accepted gladly none the less.

Please guys... I know you're cynic and I understand your cynicism, but I work hard at my job and I would do it everyday if I could just manage this pain... the spasms have calmed since I got a back brace (which I've been wearing for a month) but I still have pain, and I refuse to down ibuprofen or tylenol eveyday.

I intend to be a drive but was Dq'd due to a personal vehicle accident, 9 months to go

You guys made it and I respect that, but please help me make it
michael greger does nutritionfacts.org and you can probably look up what he says about back pain.

Sidney M. Wolfe does worst pills best pills which u should definitely check out because alot of the drugs on the market are dangerous.

i wouldnt worry about being a UPS driver... i mean yea the pay is alright for these days but the workplace was pretty toxic

i would look into second citizenship and immigrate to one of the EU countries. all you need is get a citizenship to 1 and you can live in work in almost all of them. you can do this for example just by being a grandson to an ancestor who was born in one of them.

worst case, you can just move to canada. off the top of my head i know a few jobs which pay almost as good or better than UPS drivers without all the corporate abuse you get at UPS.

send me a pm if you have more questions.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
michael greger does nutritionfacts.org and you can probably look up what he says about back pain.

Sidney M. Wolfe does worst pills best pills which u should definitely check out because alot of the drugs on the market are dangerous.

i wouldnt worry about being a UPS driver... i mean yea the pay is alright for these days but the workplace was pretty toxic

i would look into second citizenship and immigrate to one of the EU countries. all you need is get a citizenship to 1 and you can live in work in almost all of them. you can do this for example just by being a grandson to an ancestor who was born in one of them.

worst case, you can just move to canada. off the top of my head i know a few jobs which pay almost as good or better than UPS drivers without all the corporate abuse you get at UPS.

A big sigh of relief now that rickybobby is on the case

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

Aaaand /thread

rickyb

Nobody trolled him. He got honest to God answers and decided to throw a fit over them. You'll realize that when your mom gives you the boot from the basement.
i believe you ;).

congrats on being a wonderful person, especially in a time when most people in your country are having such a hard time.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

actually u should have said that as soon as you guys started trolling a guy who is clearly down and out in the wrong place.
i believe you ;).

congrats on being a wonderful person, especially in a time when most people in your country are having such a hard time.
Ocy63vfZfLaUM.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
i believe you ;).

Maybe if some of those people put an effort into bettering themselves, I would be a little more nice. Instead of working 60+ hours of week and paying taxes up the butt for them to sit around.