Warning letters handed out like candy in our center.

Est.1998

Exactly. 3 points of contact means 2 feet and 1 hand or 1 hand and 2 feet at all times. If you have anything in your hands you can’t possibly be using 3 points of contact.
Did you mean one hand and two feet or two hands and one foot?
Think about it. As you step down you need 2 hands on the handrail. How are you doing that if you also have a package in your hand?
Lol you don't need two hands on the handrail unless you're a toddler or senior citizen.
I agree ..We need some cake routes to open up ...if there is such thing anymore
🧔✊
As soon as the driver retires, cake turns to meatloaf and all kinds of add/cuts are thrown into the recipe.
A dash of this neighborhood a sprinkle of that one until a once 100 stop route becomes 140.
Just enjoy the new scenery and extra money while you're clocking out at 1900-2000 every day.

Thebrownblob

You have a cake route
Having what is a so-called cake route takes a lot of work on the drivers part. Oh a lot of Drivers look at bid sheets and say I can’t do that route to many stops. I tell them you bid a route you make it your own, takes a little time but you have to train management of what you will and will not be pushed to do.

Having what is a so-called cake route takes a lot of work on the drivers part. Oh a lot of Drivers look at bid sheets and say I can’t do that route to many stops. I tell them you bid a route you make it your own, takes a little time but you have to train management of what you will and will not be pushed to do.
The more you do the more they put on you but the young drivers do not get that concept

oldngray

nowhere special
You can bid on a so called cake route but as soon as they have a different driver on it the stop counts go up.

I love the drivers who tell me… I did 200 stops by 4 o’clock and they want me to help someone else. Or “they keep adding splits to me” and they’re done at the exact same time every day. SMH.
I understand that wanting to get home I completely get it. But if you continue to work at that kind of pace you will not make it till the end of the race.

Thebrownblob

I understand that wanting to get home I completely get it. But if you continue to work at that kind of pace you will not make it till the end of the race.
UPS will never give you a pat on the back for doing a good job, just more work. That’s just the way it is. So you have to make it as painful as possible for them to continue to give you more work until they realize you’re not the guy who wants to be the hero of UPS. Give 100% every day that’s what we agreed to in the contract fair days pay for fair days work. I’m not giving them any more than 100%. And by Friday my 100% it’s probably about 80% of what it was Monday. 😂

UPS will never give you a pat on the back for doing a good job, just more work. That’s just the way it is. So you have to make it as painful as possible for them to continue to give you more work until they realize you’re not the guy who wants to be the hero of UPS. Give 100% every day that’s what we agreed to in the contract fair days pay for fair days work. I’m not giving them any more than 100%. And by Friday my 100% it’s probably about 80% of what it was Monday. 😂
We get paid good money I don't have a problem doing my job the right way.

But I'm not going to push harder just because you decide to cut routes and give me some ridiculous assignments

Est.1998

So you have to make it as painful as possible for them to continue to give you more work until they realize you’re not the guy who wants to be the hero of UPS.
Heros at UPS are like those of Greek mythology.
They mostly end tragically but remembered forever.
As we're walking into the hub, "hey you remember (hero name), that guy would do 200 stops by 3pm. I wonder how long is he gonna be out on disability?"

Heros at UPS are like those of Greek mythology.
They mostly end tragically but remembered forever.
As we're walking into the hub, "hey you remember (hero name), that guy would do 200 stops by 3pm. I wonder how long is he gonna be out on disability?"
Well we see the hero pay we got from 2020...

I'm glad that shareholders are getting their fair share
🤢

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Last warning letter they gave me I came in everyday at 7:30 and pretended to do supervisor observations..I would stare at them with a clip board and pretend to mark down stuff. Quickly put an end to that..
🧔✊
woo-nature-boy.gif