"Was you knockin' on my door?!" Daily Rant

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

People insecure about language often put restrictions on what you can, and can't say. Words aren't offensive. People's perceptions of them are because they're brainwashed by conservative people that think a word like :censored2: is a bad word. Come on. Communication and discussion incorporate all language, not just the part of it you "like". .02

I based my opinion of a person in part by their ability to effectively communicate, whether written or orally. If a person can't put two words together without one of them being a curse word I will have nothing to do with them.

gingerkat

I guess Dave would never talk to me… I just had a conversation about my neighbor with someone and I was informed that I used the "friend word" in its many variations 128 times in 5 minutes:eek:.

Dave, does this mean we aren't going out tonight?

Marne Vet

I based my opinion of a person in part by their ability to effectively communicate, whether written or orally. If a person can't put two words together without one of them being a curse word I will have nothing to do with them.

Then put me on your Ignore List and stfu. No one gives a sheet about your opinion.

Future

Victory Ride
Has happened more than once.....Knock ring door bell knock again.........response from upstairs apt. in a very loud tone "WHO AT THE DOE??????!!!!!" ..... My response UPS you have a delivery!!!!.........There response without moving from upstairs window" WHO??????!!!!" UPS Delivery......ooooooooo i thought you was the gas man

gingerkat

Mind yourself, and not what I do or don't do. The guy's an a-hole. Let the mods handle it if these big bad words are hurting feelings. I'll buy him a pack of meat wallet pads to ease the pain.
Marne, I don't know why, but I just looked at this and realized I have no idea what this is. I even looked it up and I still am unsure (see Dave not everyone can google lol).