Weasel Worship

vantexan

What I'm saying is if you can't find better then it's as good as you can do. Why complain about Fedex when there isn't anything better offered.
Because I put in many years to get that promised pension and they pulled the rug out from under us. They didn't just up and do it, it was in the works for years. They're lying, cheating, conniving weasels and anyone investigating them for possible employment can learn all about it here. That's why.

OUMick

Because I put in many years to get that promised pension and they pulled the rug out from under us. They didn't just up and do it, it was in the works for years. They're lying, cheating, conniving weasels and anyone investigating them for possible employment can learn all about it here. That's why.

and yet you can't find anything better.

vantexan

Van, why are you wasting your time on that clown? He is obviously either brainwashed management or one who is bleeding purple. One that Fedex hasn't screwed over....yet. Every dog has its day, especially at Fedex. Some just take longer to get theirs.
I meant to reply but your avatar is very distracting!

T

Turdferguson

Well if it's so much better away from Fedex why aren't you there? Give me a good answer and I'll shut up.
Why not fight to bring FedEx up to what UPS makes? Maybe they have pride in the work they do and for the most part enjoy it, but hate what corporate greed has done to the company they worked for.
Maybe they like talking on a forum and venting to co- workers about the things that tick them off without some :censored2: nozzle who thought about buying FedEx ground routes but didn't have the testicular fortitude to go through with it bad mouthing them.
Also do you you have two accounts on here with the other one being scuba Steve?

vantexan

and yet you can't find anything better.
The economy imploded the same time the pension was terminated. In 2011 I had a 99% blocked artery along with my diabetes and high blood pressure. I'm stuck for the duration at a place with insurance too expensive to use. It is what it is. I've found a solution that'll happen in about 14 months.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why not fight to bring FedEx up to what UPS makes? Maybe they have pride in the work they do and for the most part enjoy it, but hate what corporate greed has done to the company they worked for.
Maybe they like talking on a forum and venting to co- workers about the things that tick them off without some :censored2: nozzle who thought about buying FedEx ground routes but didn't have the testicular fortitude to go through with it bad mouthing them.

You da man, turdferguson!!

OUMick

Wow that's a good one. Seems to me I was smart not to get screwed by Fedex. Makes me smarter than you doesn't it?