What are you listening to? Part 6

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Which is fine short-term, but can you take them home to meet your mother or marry them?
1715715233746.gif
1715715440567.gif
1715715394262.gif
1715715343426.gif
1715715274652.gif

reminds me a little of Static X. RIP Wayne

Except before static-x. Saw coal chamber live in '97 with machinehead and pan-fukkin-tera at red rocks in Colorado. Best show I've ever seen. After coal chamber broke up cuz the chick basist married a guy from sevendust the lead singer formed devildriver. They're legit.

tourists24

Except before static-x. Saw coal chamber live in '97 with machinehead and pan-fukkin-tera at red rocks in Colorado. Best show I've ever seen. After coal chamber broke up cuz the chick basist married a guy from sevendust the lead singer formed devildriver. They're legit.
I never got to see Pantera but did get to see Vinnie Paul when he was with Hellyeah. Awesome concert
IMG_3110.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
reminds me a little of Static X. RIP Wayne

Love all that 90's and early 2000's industrial/nu-metal. It's like taking grunge and turning the heaviness way up to obscene levels.